New Order are still Legend

O so the twat Hooky gave up beer so EVERYBODY gotta give it up.:lbf:
he cant control himself around a pinto_O he attacks the pint if he sees one.:eyes:
so nobody cant have a pint because hes a drunk. no wonder hes selling his
trinkets online.:wrench:

maybe his sidekick 'surface' checks out the cul de sack for any possible
temptation before the pooch takes a walk.:thumbsdown:

what a twat. he give ups beer EVERYBODY has to give up beer.
:praying:

That always makes me laugh - it's so inappropriate! He also does "COME ON!!"

the "Come ON!! Come ON!!" was first used at the cul de sac, "Come on Come on surface, hurry up with the pooper scooper!!"

thats how the annoying COME ON came about.:thumb:

That always makes me laugh - it's so inappropriate! He also does "COME ON!!"
I've seen some NO concert dvds where he did that but there was none of it in Dublin. Maybe he got an ok reaction from the crowd and didn't feel the need. He looked great, his voice was great, and they did tasteful and very solid versions of JD songs with Ian's image on the backdrop screens. To me it was an amazing concert. I would have dropped two newer songs and added Restless and Regret but that's just my opinion. The NO band is very tight. Great night.

Last edited:
I've seen some NO concert dvds where he did that but there was none of it in Dublin. Maybe he got an ok reaction from the crowd and didn't feel the need. He looked great, his voice was great, and they did tasteful and very solid versions of JD songs with Ian's image on the backdrop screens. To me it was an amazing concert. I would have dropped two newer songs and added Restless and Regret but that's just my opinion. The NO band is very tight. Great night.

FFS on every song he has the "WAUGAHH" and the dumb "COME ON COME ON"o_O

the only reason they have JD songs and photos going is that their own computer chip material
is of inferior quality.:straightface:

Back
Top Bottom