New Order are still Legend

I just hate people who go on about something that's been sort of dead for ages and is now some tribute act with not all members even a part of it. How the fook can someone be enthusiastic about that?

Maybe if spastic.....

Listen, I saw New Order several times in the early 1980s and they were TERRIBLE live. So if they've improved to the point where someone is very enthusiastic about them, that's all to the good!

Not sure about that, even with Hooky gone its still 75% of the original line up. Ive seen them 5 times since he left and you don't really miss him, particularly on the new stuff as he wasn't involved.

I like Hooky but if anything, New Order sound better live than they've ever done.

Bet you are glad to get that off your chest so it was worth it but for crying out loud they've been touring for ages playing those songs.

Did you wake up yesterday from a cinderella sleep?

I hope you don't have work colleagues who have to listen to that story all autumn long. They'll be carving their wrists by Xmas.
Prick. I'd say you lead a very enjoyable and productive life and brighten the world with your presence, unique insights, and stunning talents.

I'm off to see them in Miami at their 4 day residency at the Fillmore next January, here's some great footage of their show at the same venue earlier this year.

Listen f***wit. This is a forum for other music. If you don't like New Order then f*** off to a different thread. I don't care what you hate, you whining piss stained nettle.
I love them but not people like you. The edge is gone without Hooky. Like a symphony orchestra on playback.

There are so many absolute braindead twats on this site, spreading their poison, thinking they are cool. Losers. It would put anyone off ever bothering to post anything.

There are so many absolute braindead twats on this site, spreading their poison, thinking they are cool. Losers. It would put anyone off ever bothering to post anything.

I only ever say what I think and besides the political stuff......the music is why we're here. I was never into Moz or the Smiths or the Bunnymen or New Order because I thought it was cool.....I just loved the music.

Listen, I saw New Order several times in the early 1980s and they were TERRIBLE live. So if they've improved to the point where someone is very enthusiastic about them, that's all to the good!
That's the whole thing the "better" it gets the less unique it is. You music students really are boring. I'll never settle for OAP's pretending to play live when the technique behind them turns it into playback.

They were edgy and cool as f*** when Bernard sang like a chihauhau caught in a meat cleaver. Kids jumping up and down at the Hacienda as Bernard threw the guitar to the floor.

Then were the days not now.

Lol, yes they were very hit and miss back then, drugs and alcohol played a big part in that.

Prick. I'd say you lead a very enjoyable and productive life and brighten the world with your presence, unique insights, and stunning talents.
You went to see the remains of a band that now use playback and you had to create a thread about it.

You need more than a hug. I can hear you going on about it in the winter as if that made your summer and others will pretend to enjoy your story.

It is over and the best things are in the past.

Lol, yes they were very hit and miss back then, drugs and alcohol played a big part in that.
People like you will never realise that was the thing but your schoolboy choir perfection never landed you any world tours.

Come to think of it there is a world tour for bores for people as yourself. Buy a ticket and rip it in shreds.

I see, they said their "equipment was not working" - haha! It was them! It took them forever to come on stage and then they'd give a very lackluster performance. This was in the US, so probably a lot of partying involved.

You soyboys need your ears cleaned out, perfection is for dance bands and classical orchestras. How in the hell did you people get so boring you prefer a mix tape to a live gig?

"oi Bernard with Hooky not here can you press Play?".

The dumb troll doesn't even know who they are, Vegans mother bitterly regrets the day she let the bin man shag her without a condom.
You dive into bins you scouse bastard.

"far out dude I saw NO last night and they pretended to play live and the sound was perfect cause they just played their records but f*** me for caring I was high on spice with the other manc zombies and now I only have to work 12 months again to be able to have one night out in the rain next summer.
Brilliant".

I'm off to see them in Miami at their 4 day residency at the Fillmore next January, here's some great footage of their show at the same venue earlier this year.

Hahahaha Miami!!!!!!!!

Get off your trolley wank stain.

I see, they said their "equipment was not working" - haha! It was them! It took them forever to come on stage and then they'd give a very lackluster performance. This was in the US, so probably a lot of partying involved.

They used to be really awkward f***ers, they once played a set in Blackburn which was their new album in its entirety, with no encore, which was fine but the album hadn't been released so no knew any of the songs. An hour later they then appeared at the smaller venue below the main area and played a normal set to a couple of hundred people!

Early 80s? Really? So you also saw The Smiths live?

You dive into bins you scouse bastard.

"far out dude I saw NO last night and they pretended to play live and the sound was perfect cause they just played their records but f*** me for caring I was high on spice with the other manc zombies and now I only have to work 12 months again to be able to have one night out in the rain next summer.
Brilliant".

Looks like Vegans brother is using his 10 min allowance on the keyboard, your mother bitterly regrets the day she let the vermin removal man shag her without a condom.

Btw, Alderley Edge is in Cheshire not Liverpool.

Looks like Vegans brother is using his 10 min allowance on the keyboard, your mother bitterly regrets the day she let the vermin removal man shag her without a condom.

Btw, Alderley Edge is in Cheshire not Liverpool.
Cheshire cats have no balls.

Back
Top Bottom