New Order are still Legend

Looks like Vegans brother is using his 10 min allowance on the keyboard, your mother bitterly regrets the day she let the vermin removal man shag her without a condom.

Btw, Alderley Edge is in Cheshire not Liverpool.
You seem edgy enough and you might try and fool the others but John Aldridge is your father and the tash sort of gave it away.

HE PAID FOR A TICKET TO SEE AN OLD ASS BAND
SUMMER 19 AND HE'S FOOKING BORED

HE STOOD IN LINE LOOKING LIKE A LITTLE PRICK
WHAT SUMMERTIME MAKES YOU DO

HE SAT DOWN ON HIS ARSE AND LOOKED AROUND
A PRICK IS STILL A FOOKING PRICK

HE CLAIMED HE WAS STANDING BUT THAT REQUIRES MUSCLES
SOY BOYS DON'T COME WITH THOSE

HE BOUGHT A T SHIRT AND WORE IT AND PEOPLE LAUGHED
WHO THE f***'S THAT NAZI BOY

THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF HIS SUMMER AND NEW HE'S PISSED OFF
BACK TO SCHOOL YOU GO

You went to see the remains of a band that now use playback and you had to create a thread about it.

You need more than a hug. I can hear you going on about it in the winter as if that made your summer and others will pretend to enjoy your story.

It is over and the best things are in the past.
Such a pity there isn't a voting button for 'sad sack of shit' because that's what you are. You nothing waste of space. Your only success in life was climbing out of the abortion bucket.

That's the whole thing the "better" it gets the less unique it is. You music students really are boring. I'll never settle for OAP's pretending to play live when the technique behind them turns it into playback.

They were edgy and cool as f*** when Bernard sang like a chihauhau caught in a meat cleaver. Kids jumping up and down at the Hacienda as Bernard threw the guitar to the floor.

Then were the days not now.

I don't mean Terrible as in musically terrible - they were at least an hour late for their set, their equipment kept breaking down mid-set so that we had to watch them stand around and look concerned. This happened at least twice, maybe even three times. If Bernard was singing like a chihuahua and everyone was jumping up and down, I would have been entranced! It wasn't exciting in the least, it was boring, which is frankly the worst sin.

The thing with New Order now is that their sound is massive and their light show impressive, but Bernard adds the human element. He still sings like a chihuahua.

I don't mean Terrible as in musically terrible - they were at least an hour late for their set, their equipment kept breaking down mid-set so that we had to watch them stand around and look concerned. This happened at least twice, maybe even three times. If Bernard was singing like a chihuahua and everyone was jumping up and down, I would have been entranced! It wasn't exciting in the least, it was boring, which is frankly the worst sin.

The thing with New Order now is that their sound is massive and their light show impressive, but Bernard adds the human element. He still sings like a chihuahua.
New Order without Hooky is like Pete Doherty without dirt under his nails.

Thats the nice thing about Bernard, he knows he isn't a great singer but I think that's what people like about him. I agree, their sound is superb and for the dick who keeps calling out it's playback, they should watch the documentary Decades where New Order played 5 nights at the old Granada TV studios and also did the same gigs in Italy and Austria. There were no backing tracks whatsoever and every element of their songs was completely live with the help of a 12 piece synth orchestra. Bernards voice was still an issue though but hey it always has been!

Here's Sub Culture from one of the gigs.

Last edited:

Nah, they are better off without him and are pulling bigger crowds than ever. He is also better off without them for both his health and sanity!

Last edited:
Thats the nice thing about Bernard, he knows he isn't a great singer but I think that's what people like about him. I agree, their sound is superb and for the dick who keeps calling out it's playback, they should watch the documentary Decades where New Order played 5 nights at the old Granada TV studios and also did the same gigs in Italy and Austria. There were no backing tracks whatsoever and every element of their songs was completely live with the help of a 12 piece synth orchestra. Bernards voice was still an issue though but hey it always has been!

Here's Sub Culture from one of the gigs.

Thanks for posting! The band sounds great and Bernard sounds like Bernard! It reminds me of Kraftwerk - all synths and robots except for the very human voice of Ralf Hutter. It's a great contrast in both bands, very endearing.

Such a pity there isn't a voting button for 'sad sack of shit' because that's what you are. You nothing waste of space. Your only success in life was climbing out of the abortion bucket.
Triggered as hell so again I win.

I was at the New Order concert in Dublin last night, 2nd row standing. One of the best concerts of my life. I'd urge anyone who hasn't seen them live to see them in concert. Well worth the effort! They did loads of Joy Division songs too.
If hearing Barney screaming wouah before the chorus of each song doesn't bother you, you can go at their concerts

HE PAID FOR A TICKET TO SEE AN OLD ASS BAND
SUMMER 19 AND HE'S FOOKING BORED

HE STOOD IN LINE LOOKING LIKE A LITTLE PRICK
WHAT SUMMERTIME MAKES YOU DO

HE SAT DOWN ON HIS ARSE AND LOOKED AROUND
A PRICK IS STILL A FOOKING PRICK

HE CLAIMED HE WAS STANDING BUT THAT REQUIRES MUSCLES
SOY BOYS DON'T COME WITH THOSE

HE BOUGHT A T SHIRT AND WORE IT AND PEOPLE LAUGHED
WHO THE f***'S THAT NAZI BOY

THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF HIS SUMMER AND NEW HE'S PISSED OFF
BACK TO SCHOOL YOU GO

Making a huge fuss over a computer chip band. :straightface:
GREATEST BAND!!! OI.
the music is played by a computer chip. none can play:lbf:

But Im sad about :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: having to open for these cucks.
Poor wretch, who knows who else hes had to open up for
to pay for food.:pray: Oasis. Hopefully not the Super cucks, James
that is too much of an indignity. Id got to an island and sell
kayaks:flamethrow:

Poor broke twat, DramaJ.doh:

yes, good points. Bernard sings like a chihuahua :dogface: barking like ferocious little doggy.
they have very limited funds for to buy new computer chips so the laptop keeps breaking down.:personalcomputer:
when it breaks down they become confused because none can actually play. they have the lights to blind
the aud from knowing they are not even playing, its the stupid chip.:eyes:

If hearing Barney screaming wouah before the chorus of each song doesn't bother you, you can go at their concerts

Very annoying before the chorus of each song there seems a chihuahua barking onstage. at first i thought it was more computer chip malfunctions but its was Bernard caterwauling.o_O

My understanding is that he quit? Or did they say they were breaking up but really didn't? I get it mixed up with the Pink Floyd story where Roger Waters thought him quitting meant the band would cease to exist.
Either way the last New Order record was pretty good but everyone would like to see the original band together.

My understanding is that he quit? Or did they say they were breaking up but really didn't? I get it mixed up with the Pink Floyd story where Roger Waters thought him quitting meant the band would cease to exist.
Either way the last New Order record was pretty good but everyone would like to see the original band together.
They are all hanging out in Surface’s driveway trying to work it out

I was kind of shocked when he said they're better off without him, but then clarified he is better off without them, too. :thumb:

Hooky was really struggling with alcohol and was trying to give it up but they carried on drinking around him, which made it really difficult, he’s completely sober now, that’s what I mean by they’re better off without him and he’s better off without them. Hope that makes sense.

New Order with a sober Peter would be great to see but Tom does a great job in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hooky was really struggling with alcohol and was trying to give it up but they carried on drinking around him, which made it really difficult, he’s completely sober now, that’s what I mean by they’re better off without him and he’s better off without them. Hope that makes sense.

New Order with a sober Peter would be great to see but Tom does a great job in my opinion.
I understand. I am glad he's healthy and I really liked the last New Order record so it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom