News from TTY

The second best:
Singer-songwriter - David Tseng (with Peter F. on drums)

Well,

we'll let you know

David Sang, he's not currently a singer anymore. :cool:

I'll get me coat.

I was interested in other's comments. Most, if not all TTY postings get their own thread here, why should this be different?

P.

It shouldn't be different. Soon, only TTY and co. sites will have informations, because THIS will NOT survive 2013.
Stay tuned for more.

we'll let you know

Strange that no one can find the actual article anywhere...I wont sleep until I find out who came in at #2.
In the meantime, lets try and predict who it was; I'm guessing LMFAO

It shouldn't be different. Soon, only TTY and co. sites will have informations, because THIS will NOT survive 2013.
Stay tuned for more.

we'll let you know

Are you predicting free speech is going to be abolished in 2013 Wheel ?

We'll let you go

stcommunities.straitstimes.com/music/2012/12/30/year’s-best-gigs

Took me 37 seconds, surely this is the newspaper refered to? No voting or mentioning of Lady Gaga however...

Second was Sigur Ros

Oooohhh. He's keeping good company with them. :sweet: Love. Never seen them live though. I kicked myself for missing an impromptu gig at Hollywood Forever, apparently it was amaaaaaaazing. Next time.

Don't get this.

Why is this 'thin gruel' etc.

Singapore doesn't count? Or is the publication considered a rag in Singapore?

Sincerely.

Last edited:
Singapore sure counts, biggest harbours in Asia

Morrissey knows knows where he can retire, oh no,
when every tour is over, he gives his best gig list, now 1 sometimes none, sometites 10

got a lotta candy from singing yesterday, wow wow bow

Don't get this.

Why is this 'thin gruel' etc.

Because regardless of the location or the newspaper, this news is pathetically trivial. The most newsworthy thing he can find to say about himself is, "some people thought I gave a good performance in concert." So what?

TTY is funny!

Humour by-pass on here by most of you on here.

Long live Morrissey!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom