Morrissey Central "NOT HAPPY, NOT SAD" (May 31, 2021)

I know he wouldn’t do this, but it be cool if he had these (YouTube) cover bands open up for him sometime.
I mean, like have all the instruments set up and different bands would come up one after the other, to cover one of their favorite Morrissey songs.
I must say, I do actually miss hearing a band prior to him.
Throughout my gig-going time, I've discovered some great bands & artists as a result.
Regards,
FWD.

The skinny and co. crew are so f***ing delusional that they think posting something with non-white musicians is racist. Seriously, that's the level of idiocy we are dealing with here. The fact that he's pulling the "its so transparent!" card shows what bad faith he's arguing with. Said it before, he doesn't give a shit about race or rights or anything like that, it's just any excuse to have a dig at Morrissey. The fact that he weaponises these issues for his own argument is in itself, racist and makes Skinny a far worse person than anything he's accusing Morrissey of.

Because - MATEY - I know what his motives are. And they are transparent. I am questioning his motives, not the song, which is very nice. Now off you f***.

And "supposedly racist". Come on, you blinkered goon. He actively encourages you to vote for a party full of racists that don't like brown people. Jeez.
"I know what his motives are". Jaysus wept...you are one delusional, dangerous individual. I usually find your pointless anger hilarious- increasingly it has become troubling to any rational reader of your obsessional posts. I suggest you take a break and seek the supportive help you clearly need. Morrissey is just a singer of songs. He is not your friend or your enemy - he doesn't know you exist. Deal with that and move on.

I must say, I do actually miss hearing a band prior to him.
Throughout my gig-going time, I've discovered some great bands & artists as a result.
Regards,
FWD.

There’s so many possibilities. Though his choice of opening acts have been a bit of hit or miss with my more eccentric tastes. Though I wish he would have performance artists or drag artists or even have
some of his favorite actors or writers
that are still alive come on stage to talk about their lives, etc. I think it would be interesting. Though this seems just more work and time than he’s willing to put in, or trust someone else to put together.

Because - MATEY - I know what his motives are. And they are transparent. I am questioning his motives, not the song, which is very nice. Now off you f***.

And "supposedly racist". Come on, you blinkered goon. He actively encourages you to vote for a party full of racists that don't like brown people. Jeez.
Here we go. Victor Meldrew has woken from his afternoon, gin-induced slumber.

“Matey”?! Lunatic.
EFC54183-C280-46F9-A807-0AED452E785E.jpeg

There’s so many possibilities. Though his choice of opening acts have been a bit of hit or miss with my more eccentric tastes. Though I wish he would have performance artists or drag artists or even have
that are still alive come on stage to talk about their lives, etc. I think it would be interesting. Though this seems just more work and time than he’s willing to put in, or trust someone else to put together.
I'd like performance artists there for a special "Cirque du Morrissey".

Oh come on, hundreds 0f cover versions, and he chooses one with non-white folk. Could he be any more transparent? It's absolutely pathetic. "Look at me, I like black folk when they have value to me"

On the song - well performed, very nice.

I often wonder what you would actually say and/or do if you happened to be in the same place as Morrissey for half an hour, just the two of you:

“Ya’ve ruined me fookin’ online laif ya raight bloodeh wankah! Here, cop this ya coont. No one will save ya from the police!”

*punches Moz in the knackers with an oversized boxing glove with “f*** RACISM” sprawled over it in hot pink lettering*

“How ya like them apples, ya fookin’ hypocritical oaf? Now off ya go and tell the press I stook me bloodeh cock down ye rear cleavage without permission. Good day lad, ye’ll be hearin from me more on SoLow.”

They'd be torn limb from limb. "Hi, I'm here to tell you about a film I was in back in 1962." *violence erupts*

They'd be torn limb from limb. "Hi, I'm here to tell you about a film I was in back in 1962." *violence erupts*

:lbf:

Ah, violence erupts! reminds me
of the shows back in 91, 92. Though mostly a kind of violent joy was expressed by the audience back then, of course there was usually and still is the random drunk to deal with.

The opening acts at Morrissey shows, aside from a few special one-offs, have been some of the worst bands I've ever been subjected to in the live arena. He loves setting the bar as low as possible before he comes on to (god willing) dazzle.

The opening acts at Morrissey shows, aside from a few special one-offs, have been some of the worst bands I've ever been subjected to in the live arena.

agree.
He loves setting the bar as low as possible before he comes on to (god willing) dazzle.

Funny. Though, fans are there to see him, so it doesn’t matter how good the opener is, unfortunately.

This is great. She's got the phrasing down pat and the groove is sweet. They also get points actually singing the song they're covering. So many cafe covers these days have vocalists who have taken it upon themselves to sing a melody that has nothing to do with the original. Well done!

You don't know SER's motives, you deliberately misrepresent Morrissey, you use racist language & like ReelFountain you feel the need to comment on people's skin colour when you see them.
He does that because Skinny is a racist.

I often wonder what you would actually say and/or do if you happened to be in the same place as Morrissey for half an hour, just the two of you:

“Ya’ve ruined me fookin’ online laif ya raight bloodeh wankah! Here, cop this ya coont. No one will save ya from the police!”

*punches Moz in the knackers with an oversized boxing glove with “f*** RACISM” sprawled over it in hot pink lettering*

“How ya like them apples, ya fookin’ hypocritical oaf? Now off ya go and tell the press I stook me bloodeh cock down ye rear cleavage without permission. Good day lad, ye’ll be hearin from me more on SoLow.”
Can you turn this into a novel, please?

"I know what his motives are". Jaysus wept...you are one delusional, dangerous individual. I usually find your pointless anger hilarious- increasingly it has become troubling to any rational reader of your obsessional posts. I suggest you take a break and seek the supportive help you clearly need. Morrissey is just a singer of songs. He is not your friend or your enemy - he doesn't know you exist. Deal with that and move on.
Absolute truth here

The skinny and co. crew are so f***ing delusional that they think posting something with non-white musicians is racist. Seriously, that's the level of idiocy we are dealing with here. The fact that he's pulling the "its so transparent!" card shows what bad faith he's arguing with. Said it before, he doesn't give a shit about race or rights or anything like that, it's just any excuse to have a dig at Morrissey. The fact that he weaponises these issues for his own argument is in itself, racist and makes Skinny a far worse person than anything he's accusing Morrissey of.
Wait. He has a crew? Who are they?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom