NOW MR. POOP HEAD

R

REGAN is regan

MR.POOPER WANTED TO BE MY FRIEND ,I COULDNT BE A FRIEND TO A BOREING,UGLY FAT STUPID WHITE TRASH CHEESE WIZZ SUCKING MORON WHO HAS NOTHING EVER TO SAY ON MOZ HE JUST HAS NO LIFE AT ALL AND N
EEDS THIS LITTLE P;LACE SO HE CAN FEEL LIKE A SOMBODY,BUT EVERY ONE I TALK TO HATES YOU POOPER MABEY THATS WHY YOU SO ANGRY MY FATTY FATTY IMP CHILD ,NOW TALK OF MY MOTHER YOU PUNY MINDED RAT CHILD..ILL BE YOUR FRIEND AFTERALL.....AFTER ALL OF HELL FREEZES OVER YOU WASTE OF FLESH

What is this psot from 3rd grade?? don't make me laugh shitstick. me your friend?? don't flatter yourself. Look,can i help it if what i said about your mom is true?? you should be mad at her,not me. but if you insist you f***ing dickless little f***wad,you were the reason why abortions were even conceived. See,your parents didn't want anyone to know that you existed. Just because your idea of a good time on a friday night is jackin off the neighbors dog,because you can;t get anyone else to bang you,is no reason to try and step to me. Ever seen an asshole wrapped in Plastic??(this is the part of the show where yout ake out your drivers license). Tell your mom to call me at this number: 1-800-go f***yourself!!

> MR.POOPER WANTED TO BE MY FRIEND ,I COULDNT BE A FRIEND TO A BOREING,UGLY
> FAT STUPID WHITE TRASH CHEESE WIZZ SUCKING MORON WHO HAS NOTHING EVER TO
> SAY ON MOZ HE JUST HAS NO LIFE AT ALL AND N
> EEDS THIS LITTLE P;LACE SO HE CAN FEEL LIKE A SOMBODY,BUT EVERY ONE I TALK
> TO HATES YOU POOPER MABEY THATS WHY YOU SO ANGRY MY FATTY FATTY IMP CHILD
> ,NOW TALK OF MY MOTHER YOU PUNY MINDED RAT CHILD..ILL BE YOUR FRIEND
> AFTERALL.....AFTER ALL OF HELL FREEZES OVER YOU WASTE OF FLESH
Mr. Improper never wanted to be your friend because you are poor white trailer trash.

Re: how ezciting

> this psot from 3rd grade

Two "psot" heads from primary school slugging it out
how exciting

Re: NOW MR. regan a.ka. poor speller

Hey regan,do you know how to spell?? are you still having trouble with spelling?? first off anus,I think you should take some classes in spelling 101.Look at your post again and see how the f*** people think your an idiot. wait,people know your an idiot. for instance: sombody is speeled:somebody as in somebody cant be serious in thinking you're an intelligent person can they??? Boreing is spelled= boring as in your posts are f***in boring all the time. mabey?? is spelled=maybe as in maybe youll get the f***in hint to seek some serious help for your spelling disorder? I doubt it,afterall,you are a gutless turd.