Morrissey Central "NUMBER 1 IN POLAND" (March 23, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "Number 1 in Poland"

image002_o6cyxr.jpg

(Exits thread quietly...)
FWD.

We're being informed that the new album is currently No1 in Poland.

There are two appropriate responses to this news as far as I can gather, to be pleased for Morrissey, or to be completely uninterested and keep your big fat trap shut.
Or you could tell the truth.

ITS BEEN NO 1 IN THE UK ALREADY!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

its made skinnys lackluster mind lose control and go crazy with the fascist and racist posts...

This is not a chart but a screen of a page from a webshop indicating the album is available for purchase.

"Bobby " , today reached number 30 at most popular Radio Chart in Poland - LP3

"Bobby " , today reached number 30 at most popular Radio Chart in Poland - LP3

Interesting - thanks for posting. I was wondering if any other countries' radio stations were playing the new songs at all, or if they were following the BBC's (effective) boycott. Bobby and Knockabout are cracking songs, and would sound great on the radio. Just a shame that here in the UK, we're never gonna here them.

Called it. As usual. Burkina Faso next.
Burkina Faso would be a great number 1 with a population of 20 million.But those "brown" people wouldn't count in your inherent Little Englander mind.
Racist nonsense,Peter.

Burkina Faso would be a great number 1 with a population of 20 million.But those "brown" people wouldn't count in your inherent Little Englander mind.
Racist nonsense,Peter.

the more I read his “called it. As usual” the more I see this narcissistic clown up there with the likes of Sutcliffe, Brady, West, as the worst society has ever offered. You’ve called nothing Finan, nothing. As usual.

Song of the day in Poland

" Once I Saw the River Clean" is yhe song of the day in Polish Radio " Trójka" . They play it today about every hour :guitar:
Interesting. Thanks for passing on. UK radio has boycotted him now (hence disastrous sales) but I was wondering whether it's the same in other countries. Sounds like he needs to line up an autumn tour of Poland and Scotland!

Meanwhile... Here are the stats from most popular radio chart in Poland - LP3 for Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?

Also this week ONCE I SAW THE RIVER CLEAN debuted on 62th place .

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom