NYC Terminal 5 After Show Party - Saturday 13th October

A

Anonymous

Full details coming very soon for a great NYC after party.

Full details coming very soon for a great NYC after party.

I'll already be on my flight back to Manchester, which I booked before the Terminal 5 shows were announced. Such is life.
Is anything happening after the Friday Terminal 5 show, when I will still be in NYC?

anything new on the 13th? Trying to sort out a hotel/hostel (NYC is outrageously expensive!) and would like to have a place convenient to both Terminal 5 and the after party.

Try Jersey City, Hoboken or Long Island City. Ridiculously close via train to NYC (probably just one stop) but much cheaper!

anything new on the 13th? Trying to sort out a hotel/hostel (NYC is outrageously expensive!) and would like to have a place convenient to both Terminal 5 and the after party.

well, the person who started this thread never seemed to close the loop, but I would imagine this is the party in question. I'll be heading down after the T5 show....

DJ Ceremony & The Delancey present:
"OSCILLATE WILDLY"
The celebrated monthly Smiths & Morrissey Tribute Dance Party

Special edition: after-party for Morrissey's final New York City live show!

Immediately following Morrissey's 2nd Terminal 5 show, and final NYC live performance. Join scores of sweet & tender hooligans as DJ Ceremony presents an all-night celebration of the sounds of The Smiths & Morrissey, from the most celebrated classics to the deepest cuts. Also featuring UK, Britpop, & Manchester sounds.

$5, or free with Smiths/Morrissey item of clothing or tattoo!

"OSCILLATE WILDLY"
Chapter 25: "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out"
Saturday, October 13, 2012.
11PM—4AM
The Delancey: 168 Delancey Street: NYC

http://www.facebook.com/events/414228475280008/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom