Off-topic fight thread

The first four are me. I'm in the cul-de-sac right now stalking Peter Hook while/whilst simultaneously giving Morrissey PR advice as I avoid his sexual advances and secretly pine for Silent Reader.
You avoid your sexual advances to yourself. Good thinking, dude. ;)
Multi-tasking many hats at the same time is Kmart smart. :thumb:

proxy-image

🍄🚬

Impressive, Dr. Phil.
Here's your reward:
Your porch chair. 🪑

You think Karen is Morrissey? lol She might be the nephew's assistant, though.
Consider the alternative for Fake C:
Karen continues to give FC a finger lickin' because he is henpecked to the hilt.

proxy-image

So, together as a team, KFC is not pegged as finger lickin' good.

And let battle commence for the evening......
This is the type of article on here,that the fools like to carry themselves on with..
It shall be interesting to see who posts the first negative one first .
You just did, by bringing it up - Shitstain.

You took your time to respond tonight... have you just finished your back shift at the local fish processing factory?
Nah. I’m a lottery winner. I’ve devoted my future days to calling out daft wee f***-bags like you, Sweet-tits.

You took your time to respond tonight... have you just finished your back shift at the local fish processing factory?
Get back to your temporary position on the till in the gift-shop at the Carlisle Miniature Museum, kiddo. You were under qualified when they hired you and - from what I hear - you’re hanging onto that by a thread.

Focus on yourself and your own mental health. This isn’t the time for someone suffering from your condition to be out drivelling.

In fact, I did. I’ve just wrapped up a 232 hour shift. 14 men. No breaks, no lunches, no overtime. ...but it’s a far cry better than living life as a f***ing useless suppository up Melvis’ arsehole, innit? Ya f***ing goof.

People from Carlisle don’t make jokes. People from Carlisle ARE the jokes.
Try to keep up, Bunty.

Now, carry on then, ya wee tit.

Nah. I’m a lottery winner. I’ve devoted my future days to calling out daft wee f***-bags like you, Sweet-tits.
Oh dear... it does look as thought I have hit a nerve with a few , how can I put this, a few common people beneath my own social standing and status.....
now now gentlemen, it’s sounds that a few on here have had a long shift today , I only hope that you have all bathed before ripping open your tins of Newcastle brown ale, and sparking up your joints... then clambering into bed with your toothless, fat wife.....
And just remember lads, when a woman says NO, it really does mean NO.....
Goodnight gentlemen, oh and make sure you’ve got enough electricity on your meter for when you have your evening fiddle watching babe station... Toodle pip..

In fact, I did. I’ve just wrapped up a 232 hour shift. 14 men. No breaks, no lunches, no overtime. ...but it’s a far cry better than living life as a f***ing useless suppository up Melvis’ arsehole, innit? Ya f***ing goof.
Come come dear boy, let’s be honest here, the only time you’ve ever had anything to do with fish is when you were arrested for thieving a family sized packet of fish fingers from Netto, in 1993... you’ve been on the dole since then drinking Carlsberg special brew..
As for me and Morrisseys arsehole, well I would have more time up there if it weren’t for the likes of you..
I mean this is a constant battle with you lot, isn’t it, captain 4 kin birds eye......we just want to be left alone so we can lick his jeerbox even more.

Oh dear... it does look as thought I have hit a nerve with a few , how can I put this, a few common people beneath my own social standing and status.....
now now gentlemen, it’s sounds that a few on here have had a long shift today , I only hope that you have all bathed before ripping open your tins of Newcastle brown ale, and sparking up your joints... then clambering into bed with your toothless, fat wife.....
Goodnight gentlemen, oh and make sure you’ve got enough electricity on your meter for when you have your evening fiddle watching babe station... Toodle pip..

^ This f***ing clown, back for more. Doesn’t stop, does he?

I respect your tenacity, kiddo. Must’ve been awful for you to pipe out that bitch-level, half-assed retort from a town that’s still waiting for proper internet service. I can glean that you’ve no respect for factory workers, least of all - those in the fish processing industry.

What I can tell, from your try-hard blubbering, is that you like Morrissey and you’d be happy to take a personal, self-worth shit-kicking at his behest.

Thanks for clearing that up, l’il shooter. You’ve shown your best. ...and while it doesn’t measure up to grown-up level posturing, it certainly is amusing.

Carr

^ This is why you can’t trust anyone from the boonies. Carlisle is a hick town. They think they’re a part of something greater, whilst the greater sit back and laugh at their sad, position. Shame these people keep soiling the internet with rubbish, rather than just accepting their lot in life.

Back
Top Bottom