Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd

theboyracer

Still busting the gat
I am finish with this overrated poor excuse of a fighter. Retire and continue rooting for your mediocre club.

Last edited:
I can't imagine being the only one that's into the sweet science that is boxing. Saturday we have on of the most exciting fights of recent memory.

What are everyone's predictions? Personally, I feel that with Floyd Mayweather Sr. Ricky looks soooo much better than when he was with Billy Graham. He has finally learned (well it appears) to move his head and has a defensive approach.
I was shocked to learn that Ricky didn't know how to hit the gloves :lbf: :crazy: Oh well, it's always better late than never.

If Ricky can continue rocking the body, move his head, use his speed and use his strength, my English homie has this :cool:

I'm going with Pac-man to KO Hatton by the 7th.

Pacquiao by decision.

Big Saturday this weekend, with my cooking and opening the grill, the Kentucky Derby, my poker game and the fight.

Usual Texas Hold-em.

If you don't play tournament style, that is, you play a home game, I recommend a healthy dose of hi-lo games like Omaha hi-lo. I don't know whether you've had your share of such fun, but if you haven't, it surprisingly increases the size of the pot significantly because there are more players in the mix. Moreover, there's usually one or two players who don't have a full handle on how to play hi-lo, which thereby increases your odds of winning and diminishes theirs. It's like cheating only it's legal. ;)

In any event, in an attempt to steer this back to the topic at hand, I think Pacquiao will wipe the floor with Hatton.

If you don't play tournament style, that is, you play a home game, I recommend a healthy dose of hi-lo games like Omaha hi-lo. I don't know whether you've had your share of such fun, but if you haven't, it surprisingly increases the size of the pot significantly because there are more players in the mix. Moreover, there's usually one or two players who don't have a full handle on how to play hi-lo, which thereby increases your odds of winning and diminishes theirs. It's like cheating only it's legal. ;)

In any event, in an attempt to steer this back to the topic at hand, I think Pacquiao will wipe the floor with Hatton.

Most of the time I go I take their money I go home. I am good but not good enough to do it professionally. There are too many prying eyes to reveal much more.

A reported 20,000 Brits have made the trip.:thumb: You guys support like no other.

The weigh in is in 3 hours. I can't wait.

Come On RICKY!!!

Ricky by decision

And Dunkirk to win the Derby. :D

2d86a039691657ddc05b0270b0a3e236-getty-84737838mw044_manny_pacquia.jpg

bum.

Back
Top Bottom