omg i have just visited all u need is moz -scary stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a bit dull now. It needs more Star Wars pictures & Gifs.

In my imagination. Here is Quiff at a concert getting a drinkie!

tumblr_loh73fxDlY1qcsvpzo1_500.jpg

Your 1st lie: when you said I was at the Bradford aftershow gig
Your 2st lie: that I had talked to trubz there , later you changed the place to York
Since Lottie did not complain at the gigs or later in private (fb, other places) about my behaviour (neither did anyone else btw.) my behaviour cannot have been that shocking.

I assume that you are aiming that at not_me_not_i. I am not her.

The only part of this that is untrue is the part about you talking to troubleluvsme, who was not in the UK for these gigs. Everything else is true. People didn't complain about your behaviour 'til now because they have standards of decorum, decency and good manners, factors which appear to be sadly lacking in your make-up.

Your 2st lie: that I had talked to trubz there , later you changed the place to York
Since Lottie did not complain at the gigs or later in private (fb, other places) about my behaviour (neither did anyone else btw.) my behaviour cannot have been that shocking.

Quiffa, that is not a good argument.

I assume that you are aiming that at not_me_not_i. I am not her.

The only part of this that is untrue is the part about you talking to troubleluvsme, who was not in the UK for these gigs. Everything else is true. People didn't complain about your behaviour 'til now because they have standards of decorum, decency and good manners, factors which appear to be sadly lacking in your make-up.

This!

wheres that pants on fire gif gone?
Quiffaa I DID complain to your face, very animatedly in fact..in private in the daytime before the bradford gig, and you tried to deny it/laughed it off. im so disapointed in you i really am. :-(

robot-chicken-star-wars-episode-ii-20090727045403216_640w.jpg

wheres that pants on fire gif gone?
Quiffaa I DID complain to your face, very animatedly in fact..in private in the daytime before the bradford gig, and you tried to deny it/laughed it off. im so disapointed in you i really am. :-(

None of that matters, Lottie, because Trubz wasn't there! That negates everything that happened, apparently.

This gif didn't happen either, because Trubz wasn't there when the pants went on fire.

th_54d45eea-9903-447a-88fa-8493b349ac6a.gif

None of that matters, Lottie, because Trubz wasn't there! That negates everything that happened, apparently.

This gif didn't happen either, because Trubz wasn't there when the pants went on fire.

th_54d45eea-9903-447a-88fa-8493b349ac6a.gif

LOL poor old Trubz. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom