Original Italian police photo / story removed from SER Facebook page

think the Italian traffic cop got full trust from the Italian justice sytem or civil rights [Hi Calamine Lotion], either he had to remove or get sued for for putting the man's face on internet...think Morrissey learned from other so called 'Victim' or ' Official/gouvernemnt services are against me'.

This is a positive swing , Morrissey let it go, and hopefull He can use it to write some good lyrics and songs, and look at the future, as Johnny Marr, with what they are good in each for their own, do gigs, release records

It's Gone

I'm thinking a bitch slap into submission from law enforcement is probably the best thing for pissy, hung over old Stephan at this point.

Well, if it did happen...

then the cop got what he wanted, to become 'famous' by being aggressive towards a famous person.

Barone you clown

your 15 minutes ARE UP !

:cool:

Well, if it did happen...

then the cop got what he wanted, to become 'famous' by being aggressive towards a famous person.

Barone you clown

your 15 minutes ARE UP !

:cool:

You're not very good at this are you ? :tiphat::laughing::rofl::clap::angry:

Next !

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::bee:

'Lamenting policewomen, policemen
Silly women, taxmen, uniformed whores
They who wish to hurt you
Work within the law'

Barone you failed and

your 15 minutes ARE UP !

:tiphat:

FFS! You...could...not...make...this...up!

having banjaxed WPINOYB shortly after release, Dorrissey goes one clown step further and makes a hames of whatever this latest steaming crock of shite is gonna be called....BEFORE IT'S EVEN RELEASED!

There's bound to be some totally awful homage to street urchins via references to Pasolini...again! Or sniffing at cassocks in the Hotel de Russie, jayzus the prick was embarassing last time around in Mamma Roma, thank Xrist i wasn't on duty/on call in The Eternal City this time around.

No matter what this latest 'roman holiday' bollix turns out to be, it's a done deal that it will be haunted by this ridiculous nonsense of trying to diss a Roman cop and ending up with a truncheon up his arse'n'all. Morrissey is a total eejit and he richly deserves his nephew. Still no sign of witness footage on YouTube because only in the utterly delusional mind of Morrissey and his fag-hag enablers did this unfold remotely as per the fantasy script put out by whatever that dick-nephew is called, Sam Gamgee?

FFS! enough already...new album remaindered before it's even release....amazing feat!

BrummieBoy
Dusseldorf
Germany

final remixes, innit

think the Italian traffic cop got full trust from the Italian justice sytem or civil rights [Hi Calamine Lotion], either he had to remove or get sued for for putting the man's face on internet...think Morrissey learned from other so called 'Victim' or ' Official/gouvernemnt services are against me'.

This is a positive swing , Morrissey let it go, and hopefull He can use it to write some good lyrics and songs, and look at the future, as Johnny Marr, with what they are good in each for their own, do gigs, release records

It's Gone
I think Morrissey spoke to a lawyer who told him that the Italian police union would find a way to collect their money if he didn't stop lying about them. Morrissey probably had to make a donation to the police retirement fund and sign a paper stating that he would never return to Rome without adult supervision.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom