Osaka, Japan - IMP Hall (Oct. 2, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You're The One For Me, Fatty / What She Said / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jack The Ripper / The Bullfighter Dies / First Of The Gang To Die / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Alma Matters / World Peace Is None Of Your Business // Judy Is A Punk

setlist provided setlist.fm. Link posted by tsutomu.

Last edited:
I believe that is the 'We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful' single.

You're absolutely right.
Thank you for your kind remark without denigrating comments.
See, there are still nice and gentle moz-fans and they do not condemn you for a mistake. ;)

I don't remember exactly when, but during the show, a fan raised an LP for Morrissey, and he received it and put it near the drum kit.
Morrissey and Jesse looked so interested in the record.
After the show, the person who gave the record to him wrote in a smiths thread in 2ch that it was 'Legend of Bruce Lee', a Bruce Lee record.(I don't know what a Bruce Lee record is. Can he sing?)
The giver wrote he had bought it more than 30 years ago.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom