''Panic On The Streets'' book

nightingale+therose

...brush me daddy-o
Whoohoo!!! :)

Just received my copy of the Panic On The Streets book today, I didn't get the original version, so good to get an updated copy.
Only had a quick skim through but it looks good,.. great quality of paper and pictures too.

Did anybody else get a copy of the new book? What do you think?

The guy (Phill Gatenby) who wrote this used to do Morrissey tours in Manchester, but someone said he's moved to America. Does anyone know if his other book 'Morrissey's Manchester' is being updated to facilitate doing the Moz tour without a knowledgeable guide?? (my own MM is mighty scruffy)
51jCgz-HvIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51jCgz-HvIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Whoohoo!!! :)

Just received my copy of the Panic On The Streets book today, I didn't get the original version, so good to get an updated copy.
Only had a quick skim through but it looks good,.. great quality of paper and pictures too.

Did anybody else get a copy of the new book? What do you think?

The guy (Phill Gatenby) who wrote this used to do Morrissey tours in Manchester, but someone said he's moved to America. Does anyone know if his other book 'Morrissey's Manchester' is being updated to facilitate doing the Moz tour without a knowledgeable guide?? (my own MM is mighty scruffy)
View attachment 12887

the link in this post is to the updated Morriseys Manchester, wouldn't think there'd be an updated update.

The author had to flee the UK following revelations regarding his private life. A frightful affair. Let me put it this way - he's allowed to live in the States, but he's not legally allowed near any zoos.

I'd forgotten about this... bugger... off I pop to place an order... does it have to be in $$$$ these days or does he still accept ££££?

Dave

Back
Top Bottom