Passions Just Like Mine RIP

Re: Passions Just Like Mine - GONE

Oh. I'm just commenting on what was said on this thread, I didn't know this conversation was overflow from something else.

Yes, they're basically continuing from another topic....typical, isn't it.

Yes, they're basically continuing from another topic....typical, isn't it.

I was so confused. :p I'm thinking "Why is everyone getting so pissed over her saying that 90% of the info is useless!" I'm thinking "Dayuuuumn, collector boyz are on the rag." Lol.

For the umpeenth time I'm not asking for financiall support. I thought this was good news?

I was so confused. :p I'm thinking "Why is everyone getting so pissed over her saying that 90% of the info is useless!" I'm thinking "Dayuuuumn, collector boyz are on the rag." Lol.

hahahaha, I thought that too :p :D

For the umpeenth time I'm not asking for financiall support. I thought this was good news?

Ummm, I'm not sure what you are talking about as I still haven't read the other thread, but nobody is saying that here so you're cool. No worries. Just a little confusion on my part.

Passionsjustlikemine.com was one of the first websites I bookmarked on my new mac when I got it 6 years ago. I'm not a collector but I thought Staphane's accounting of concert details was priceless and his lyrics the most trustworthy.

Honey, is that you in the photo? Your fiance "leaked" the hollywood bowl dvd? Such bravado from a man to share something that was already available on the internet :)

Yeah, "leaked" as in helped to make publicly available, for free, an item that was unauthorized to begin with and was selling for exorbitant sums on ebay. Do you need help understanding the word leaked? Are you aware that it has connotations other than those related to penile dripping?

Is that you in your photo, dear? A large fan of butter are we?

Ah, resorting to waspish potshots about looks. How "womanly" of you. Because, you know...you're female, right?

Wrong.
She was making uninformed offensive assumptions and accusing people of plotting for financial support.

Boo-hoo.

For someone who finds humor in mocking a major religion, you are hardly in a position to accuse someone of being offensive.

Fight! Fight! Because mocking religion is wrong, wrong, WRONG! Right?

P.

Ooh, is this where Officer Peter gets tough and goads me into stepping over the line, so he can throw me in the clink? Jeez, I never saw that coming.

I don't really care if mocking religion is wrong or not. I just think it's hypocritical for a whiny little art-fag elitist bitch to accuse someone of being offensive when his own shtick here entails mocking Christianity. I'm not Christian, but I find lowest-common-denominator derision about a major religious faith about as clever and original as Jeff Foxworthy.

But there's no need to fight; I wouldn't bruise my knuckles on any of these chumps.

At any rate, I've gotta watch what I say around these parts. If I say anything you can't smugly dismiss as silly nonsense, I'll get banned.

See, that's how you are.

I don't really care if it's wrong or not. I just think it's hypocritical for a whiny little art-fag elitist bitch to accuse someone of being offensive when his own shtick here entails mocking Christianity.

Oh so you thought my problem was that she was being offensive? Nope.

If you go back and read what I said, I state that she was making uninformed offensive accusations.

It's the "uninformed" part that gets me. Being offensive is fine with me as long as you can back it up. She can't, obviously, since her entire argument is made out of pure ignorance.

Again, the simple difference between me and her is that I know what the f*** I'm talking about.

Now if one day you find an offensive comment that I made that I can't back up, feel free to PM me.

I don't really care if it's wrong or not. I just think it's hypocritical for a whiny little art-fag elitist bitch to accuse someone of being offensive when his own shtick here entails mocking Christianity.

But there's no need to fight; I wouldn't bruise my knuckles on any of these chumps.

At any rate, I've gotta watch what I say around these parts. If I say anything you can't smugly dismiss as silly nonsense, I'll get banned.

See, that's how you are.

I agree with you about Flax (though I don't see the relevance of his sexuality with the intention of causing offence). Under the misapprehension that he's being controversial, he goes out of his way to be critical of Christians here. He comes across like the sort of person who, in the UK, says rude things about the royal family as though it were the very height of transgression. I've got a question for you, though: do you think you use Internet message boards as an outlet for you to be the kind of person that you can't be around real, live human beings? Granted, I don't know you, but that's just the impression I get, reading a lot of the things you post.

Oh so you thought my problem was that she was being offensive? Nope.

If you go back and read what I said, I state that she was making uninformed offensive accusations.

It's the "uninformed" part that gets me. Being offensive is fine with me as long as you can back it up. She can't, obviously, since her entire argument is made out of pure ignorance.

Again, the simple difference between me and her is that I know what the f*** I'm talking about.

Now if one day you find an offensive comment that I made that I can't back up, feel free to PM me.

Oh, so to you "backing it up" means saying "you don't know what the f*** you're talking about" then bragging about how much you contribute as compared to others? Maybe it's just me, but "backing it up" usually means providing contrary proof to a statement. Which you've never done with anything.

So you expect people to PM you when they think you make an "offensive comment you can't back up", yet it is perfectly fine for you to do so publicly? The whole 'do as I say, not as I do' mentality - isn't that one of the things you bitch about concerning religion? It must be SO nice to falsely assume you're so superior to others.

Oh, so to you "backing it up" means saying "you don't know what the f*** you're talking about" then bragging about how much you contribute as compared to others? Maybe it's just me, but "backing it up" usually means providing contrary proof to a statement. Which you've never done with anything.

So you expect people to PM you when they think you make an "offensive comment you can't back up", yet it is perfectly fine for you to do so publicly? The whole 'do as I say, not as I do' mentality - isn't that one of the things you bitch about concerning religion? It must be SO nice to falsely assume you're so superior to others.

If you have a problem with my comments on other subjects, you can go complain on other threads and see if I respond. Is there any specific comment you'd like to address? I didn't think so. The day you find a problem, feel free to point it out.

It's hard not to assume I'm superior to people who think they can commit a basic red herring fallacy, try it over and over again, and think they're making any sense.

If you have a problem with my comments on other subjects, you can go complain on other threads and see if I respond. Is there any specific comment you'd like to address? I didn't think so. The day you find a problem, feel free to point it out.

It's hard not to assume I'm superior to people who think they can commit a basic red herring fallacy, try it over and over again, and think they're making any sense.

I pointed out the problem. You say what I said was a fallacy. Prove it. You haven't. Until you do, shut it.

PS - I never said anything was a fact. I said "it seems like". Can't you read?

I pointed out the problem. You say what I said was a fallacy. Prove it. You haven't. Until you do, shut it.

Oi, missus. You going to change everyone's perception of you and say something positive? Go on,I know you have it in you.

P.

Hey Dick, I think she means this "painting" or a very failed and shitty attempt at "art."

It is called "typography" and "line art". Look it up and get back to me, anonymous ignoramus.

Worst piece of garbage I've ever seen.

It can't be any worse than what you see in the mirror every day.

Quiet everyone. Someone on the internet called someone else on the internet a bigot.

P.

Quiet everyone. UncleBigot made a post. Surely it must be unbiased and fair because he's a moderator who never let's his ego get in the way.

Go to a mosque and try to pull that. See what happens. Or do you only mock people who don't hit back and you can silence with the push of a ban button if they do?

Go to a mosque and try to pull that. See what happens.

Are you making a generalisation about muslims, here? Suggesting that they're all quite violent? It seems like you might be and that would open you up to the charge of bigotry. It might also make you seem like a hypocrite. With bad hair.

So you have a problem with an unrelated subject, in which you can't specifically point out what's wrong with it in the first place.

Either you lack basic comprehension skills or you think misdirection is a useful tactic. Either way, FAIL.

Red herring on top of another red herring.

The original thread started with the intent of letting those who offered help know that if they want to help, they can.

You can't.

There is a big, big difference between "can't" and "don't want to". Learn it.

It's ok if you're totally useless

Yeah, sorry, I forgot that scanning album covers and hosting them online is such a useful act that has such a profound effect on the way people live their life. My bad. Keep on keepin' on.

and can't follow simple logic, but the least you could do is spare us from incoherent babble.

Well, that's the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it? Let me break it down for you since you're such an idiot you STILL don't get it.

You claimed something I said, which was never presented as being a fact anyway, was false. Your "proof" that what I said was false is the fact that you said it was false. Maybe in your little world where you pretend you're Jesus and "hang out with Andy Rourke" all day, that goes. That doesn't work here. If you are going to claim you have proven something to be false, you know, you actually have to PROVE it rather than just saying it is so.

Talk about incoherent babble. Sheesh. I've heard more profound statements from a cricket. I guess that is what happens though when you constantly talk out of your, well, you get the general idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom