Paul Heaton slags off Morrissey and praises Marr in new song

I've not heard the song but the lyrics are highlighted in the Mojo review of Heaton's new album, 'Manchester Calling'.
Marr is praised for being 'cool'. Profound stuff!
John M

Update:
The review being cited via FWD.
53068_20200218_143612.jpg

Did these lyrics ever turn up? I looked through 3 pages of vitriol and didn’t see anything. Or is everyone going on hearsay and conjecture Dark Ages style??

Did these lyrics ever turn up? I looked through 3 pages of vitriol and didn’t see anything. Or is everyone going on hearsay and conjecture Dark Ages style??

Nothing! Not a drop of lyrics to be found. The album isn't out yet.

Drama Le Pew spotted rehearsing for
the brit awards. he has been instructed
by billie eilish to practice until the day
of the show:

here he is now:

:handpointdown:

p02v3cbn.jpg

Drama Le Pew spotted rehearsing for
the brit awards. he has been instructed
by billie eilish to practice until the day
of the show:

here he is now:

:handpointdown:

p02v3cbn.jpg

Can someone please translate this into English? Google Translate doesn't accept Moron as a language. Are they suggesting Moz needs to perform with a sad-face bag over his head?

The banned troll ordinaryboy86 with another offensive and evil post wishing dead on Moz and especially his fans again and king of trolls @Surface finding it funny again...
A very evil and ill human being.

I don’t know who you’re referring to here, but you’re about as sharp as damp sponge, Sunshine.

Well coming from you who likes posts by banned trolls wishing dead upon other users and Morrissey himself I hope it leads to you watching your reckless mouth and retract the shit you spew here on a daily basis. But I doubt it will ever happen...
More baseless assumptions from the illiterati. Re-read my post one more time. I don’t wish Morrissey dead. That’s not what I said, is it?

A question was posted and I answered it.

Have someone in your remedial English class explain it to you.

...and mind your f***ing manners, bitch. You’re well-above your pay-grade here.

curtain opens to show 2 individuals on stage:

:headmassage: billie eilish 15 yr old piano cover wearing boss

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: Le Pew, Billie Eilish sidekick

:guardsman: speaks: Hello im JOHNNY f***EN LEPEW!!:raisedhands:

:infodeskperson: "I dont care who you are you twat, UNPLUG the SUCKY f***EN GUITAR!!"

:guardsman: meekly, " yes maam"

:lbf:

what a disgrace for LePew

Kindly hold off posting any further until y r translator arrives.

You must be new to this site. Enjoy!

If you're so successful
Then why is Leeds still not sold out?
And if you're so clever
Then why don't you even sell out your mini tour?
If you're so very entertaining
Then why are the venues not jam-packed anymore?
If you're so very loved by the masses
Why does your career disintegrate in front of your eyes?
I know...

I've not heard the song but the lyrics are highlighted in the Mojo review of Heaton's new album, 'Manchester Calling'.
Marr is praised for being 'cool'. Profound stuff!
John M

Can someone please translate this into English? Google Translate doesn't accept Moron as a language. Are they suggesting Moz needs to perform with a sad-face bag over his head?

No, it isn't what you think.

Drama Le Pew is Johnny Marr. So, Johnny Marr has been spotted rehearsing for the Brit awards. Billie Eilish has told Johnny Marr to practice until the show. The picture is supposed to be of a sad Johnny Marr.

I was online looking for more info about the song lyrics. Was unsuccessful but came across an interview with Classic Pop. Don't know how old it is but includes the following.

"Heaton’s family moved to Surrey when he was a teenager but otherwise, he’s never lived away from the north, saying, “A king should remain in his kingdom.” Morrissey is thus instantly disqualified. “A good pop singer and writer, but he’s gone out of the country. And when he comes back, he slags Britain off for being neighbourly. You couldn’t f***ing write him, could you?”"

BAD NEWS FROM BACKSTAGE AT THE RIDICULOUS BRIT AWARDS!!!:ahhh:

BILLIE EILISH DOES NOT WANT ANY :handpointright::hibiscus: SHIRTS ONSTAGE!!!!doh:

trolls and twats remain calm until further notice.:laughing:

I found the elusive lyrics and they sound vaguely familiar, Billy Bragg?

I need a little taaiime to think it over,
to twist your words, in my red pullover
I need a little publicity off your name
I need a little $$

Funny how quick the milk turns sour, isn't it, isn't it,
They called you racist so I'm joinin' in, dishin' it pissin' it,
I write about you, feign disgust,
They write about me, I've got is sussed.

Trust into unjust.

I need a little space to work the room
I need to work the media route
I need a little room to hid my face
I need a little

Paul, you need a little room for you two faces
don't you, don't you
You need a little space for trading horses
won't you,on't you
Lips that promise, fear the worst
Tongue so sharp, your bubble burst,

Just into unjust

I've had a little time to twist the truth
Morrissey's bad and Johnny's cool

No, it isn't what you think.

Drama Le Pew is Johnny Marr. So, Johnny Marr has been spotted rehearsing for the Brit awards. Billie Eilish has told Johnny Marr to practice until the show. The picture is supposed to be of a sad Johnny Marr.

Are you sure about that? Why would Johnny Marr be sad? He's playing on the hottest song on the planet and about to be on a prestigious award show broadcast to millions. Meanwhile Moz can't sell out Leeds. I think you've got that backwards???

If you're so successful
Then why is Leeds still not sold out?
And if you're so clever
Then why don't you even sell out your mini tour?
If you're so very entertaining
Then why are the venues not jam-packed anymore?
If you're so very loved by the masses
Why does your career disintegrate in front of your eyes?
I know...

If you're so stupid
Then why are you posting on Morrissey Solo

Are you sure about that? Why would Johnny Marr be sad? He's playing on the hottest song on the planet and about to be on a prestigious award show broadcast to millions. Meanwhile Moz can't sell out Leeds. I think you've got that backwards???

Yeah, I'm sure.

Johnny is sad because he isn't on there for creating something original. He's on there due to the Bond franchise commisioning a track for use in the film. Not only that, Billie is still getting all the attention. Johnny is merely a footnote.

I don't have it backwards. Drama Le Pew is Johnny Marr. You must be new here.

Also, look at who the fingers are pointing at, and the text that follows:

curtain opens to show 2 individuals on stage:

:headmassage: billie eilish 15 yr old piano cover wearing boss

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: Le Pew, Billie Eilish sidekick

:guardsman: speaks: Hello im JOHNNY f***EN LEPEW!!:raisedhands:

:infodeskperson: "I dont care who you are you twat, UNPLUG the SUCKY f***EN GUITAR!!"

:guardsman: meekly, " yes maam"

what a disgrace for LePew

Vegan Cro is so obsessed with Marr that he is posting Marr related stuff in a Paul Heaton thread. Vegan had all those years thinking he was Johnny's love child and when they met and Johnny said, sorry I don't do hookers, so that's impossible, Vegan lost his mind and has ended up posting all sorts of shit all over Morrissey Solo.

Move on Vegan Cro, I know it must be upsetting to learn the truth but life's too short.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom