Morrissey Central "PEOPLE ARE THE SAME EVERYWHERE" (October 27, 2021)

Well, that was another informative post from Morrissey Central...

Me, me, me, me, meeeee!

One day, Morrissey, just like everybody else on this rock, will die. IF (< big if) anyone can be bothered to go through the pointless posts on his website, they'll realize that Morrissey was not as intelligent as he thought he was.

Thanks Moz - I was having a great day till you reminded me of one of your worst songs.

Moz looked so well. I always liked that song (as well as Action Is My Middle Name) and wish it had been on an album. Moz was so cool and suave.

Beats me why Conan (and so many US presenters) have to scream like lunatics into Morrissey's face like he did there at the end. He must assume the American audience is thick and deaf and semi-comatose.

Why was this song on central?
Was it something to do with the previous thread ?

If so then it looks like he’s trying to piss people off....

The new album must have
Been given a release date then.

Just wondering what happened today for him to suddenly remember this particular song. Perhaps he’s just taking the piss at us all.

Just wondering what happened today for him to suddenly remember this particular song. Perhaps he’s just taking the piss at us all.

Maybe he finally got to P in the A-Z

and this is his reply.

btw Great song Moz !

Let it be known.

:cool:

Reckon so. He's up all night reading these posts and chuckling how each thread degenerates into abuse after 2 or 3 posts (after 1st post if AuntyFatty gets there first). Reckon it gives Moz a small measure of comfort when we reaffirm his view of the human race farce.

This song: the biggest mistake of all. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeahhhh!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom