Morrissey Central "PEOPLE ARE THE SAME EVERYWHERE" (October 27, 2021)

I think the rationale was "if you thought yesterday's post was bad, here's some dog shit to cleanse the palate."

I think the rational is that if you thought yesterday’s attempt at pointing out hypocrisy was stupid and self serving the you must be one of the samey people

I’m disappointed in reading most of your disgust for this throw away. It would have made a great
B-side. It’s catchy, funny and TRUE
It did find it’s way onto the b-side Reissue of Playboys in 2013. It just wasn’t as great or popular as you thought it maybe. Nevermind🕺

Well, that was another informative post from Morrissey Central...

Me, me, me, me, meeeee!

One day, Morrissey, just like everybody else on this rock, will die. IF (< big if) anyone can be bothered to go through the pointless posts on his website, they'll realize that Morrissey was not as intelligent as he thought he was.
Anonymous nobody, who wasting his own time reading Morrissey Central and Morrissey solo comments on how pointless it is!!😂😂. Morrissey on the other hand, probably is completely unware of the post and is enjoying another day of luxury, which his vast wealth affords him.

one of his very best from the last 10 or so year. No stupid sound effects, just a strong melody and some cracking lyrics too
They played 3 new songs during this time, right? Action is my middle name was the only one I liked

Of the 3 from that 2011 session, this was the best one by miles. No stupid sound effects, just a rock-solid melody with excellent lyrics to match. For me, it’s very much one of his best songs of the last 10 years or so. I prefer this to the studio version.
Sadly, he chose to press the career self-destruct button and the rest - as they say - is history.

Last edited:
Despite being staunch and arch and all the things real Moz fans claim to be, I always had a soft spot for the three rejected songs from this era. Fingers crossed they will be recorded at some point. Although ‘Kid’s a Looker’ is a bit dated nowadays, as (thankfully) (In Britain at least) the whole XFactor/reality thing seems to have died a death

Eh I'm not sure. I meant Moz. Surely if Moz disagreed with any content on Moz Central he'd get Sam to remove it fairly lively.
Can he be bothered though? Plenty of sub par artwork makes it to final release and he's not bothered to step in then.

Can he be bothered though? Plenty of sub par artwork makes it to final release and he's not bothered to step in then.
Good point. Better that than like George R R Martin at every glitzy red carpet event and blogging about how it'll be 40 years before the next Game Of Thrones is finished, by which point nobody will give a toss. Hopefully Moz is too busy making songs.

Well, that was another informative post from Morrissey Central...

Me, me, me, me, meeeee!

One day, Morrissey, just like everybody else on this rock, will die. IF (< big if) anyone can be bothered to go through the pointless posts on his website, they'll realize that Morrissey was not as intelligent as he thought he was.
I know that he's much more intelligent than you. He even has a name. Which is an improvement upon yours !
Hazard x

Good point. Better that than like George R R Martin at every glitzy red carpet event and blogging about how it'll be 40 years before the next Game Of Thrones is finished, by which point nobody will give a toss. Hopefully Moz is too busy making songs.
Yeah and as he gets older I'd say he may be prioritising his attention on other things that matter like albums and co writes with Alain rather than wasting time worrying about what nephew is posting on his laptop. Damage control was never Morrissey's thing anyway.

Team_Moz are trying their best to erase negativity by releasing "Lost" demos.

Any confirmation on how they were lost?

No?

Strange, isn't it?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom