Morrissey Central "PEOPLE ARE THE SAME EVERYWHERE" (October 27, 2021)

I like the song and I love it when it says !!! Gracias Mmmm!! I also want SpongeBob! I didn't like yesterday's post about the terrible animal hunter who goes from anti-animal abuser, Moz you did? ? you must control what they publish and before publishing something or someone you must know the background of that person, HAY Mozulis Mozulis!!!

Reckon so. He's up all night reading these posts and chuckling how each thread degenerates into abuse after 2 or 3 posts (after 1st post if AuntyFatty gets there first). Reckon it gives Moz a small measure of comfort when we reaffirm his view of the human race farce.
You're referring to Sam right?

I’m disappointed in reading most of your disgust for this throw away. It would have made a great
B-side. It’s catchy, funny and TRUE

I assume he’s celebrating that it’s been nearly 10 years since this tv appearance, which happened November 29,2011. It seems even longer to me than that in a way, I guess because Moz has been through a lot from 2012-now

Last edited:
Yes, a horrid song. I'm usually a sucker for the unreleased stuff. But this one really is a bit iffy...

Though I do love the comment on that video:
'only Morrissey would (go) on network TV to perform a song not released as a single or even on an album...'

Yes, a horrid song. I'm usually a sucker for the unreleased stuff. But this one really is a bit iffy...

Though I do love the comment on that video:
'only Morrissey would (go) on network TV to perform a song not released as a single or even on an album...'
I would rather hear this on his setlist than any of the dreadful covers he keeps shoving down our throats.

I would rather hear this on his setlist than any of the dreadful covers he keeps shoving down our throats.
It is indeed time to ditch the old covers from the setlist. He can add some new surprise covers if he wants to, but I'm sure we've all had enough of the California Son era material.

I think it's a testament of how talented M Walker is. I really enjoy the drumming in the song. It was fairly evident during the Las Vegas shows that his current drummer was no M Walker. M Walker brought skill and some personality behind the kit. Whatever he is doing, I hope he is well.

f***ing underrated song! 🙌🏻

Oh God again I'm mad at Moz!!!! Morrissey! I don't care about politics! Tucker is incoherent is against the suffering of dogs but goes out to hunt animals,!!!!!?

This is (and always was) s great little number. Sadly, some of you are still just a little too uptight ☺️.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom