People on here

Even when he has a good point though it can be a disaster like the comment about the Norway student killings or the subspecies one
Yes, because people are used to context being spoon fed to them.

Even when he has a good point though it can be a disaster like the comment about the Norway student killings or the subspecies one
Good point....

What’s been bothering me lately and I’ve never mentioned it on here, is the title for the new album..
We all now know what it’s about,
But I don’t recall Moz ever saying anything at the time of the bombing??
And when there was a concert in Manchester, he was no where to be seen ...

I think the album and the title, when released will back fire for him.

I think it's likely that the album title will be looked at as being in bad taste. Lots of times what happens is he winds up getting lots of publicity but it doesn't help sales. It will be interesting to see if it does have an effect because this time the journalists and commentators are kind of forced to mention the new record.
Several times in the past he has made a statement right around the time of the release of a new record but it only brings bad publicity and the record s not mentioned.

Good point....

What’s been bothering me lately and I’ve never mentioned it on here, is the title for the new album..
We all now know what it’s about,
But I don’t recall Moz ever saying anything at the time of the bombing??
And when there was a concert in Manchester, he was no where to be seen ...

I think the album and the title, when released will back fire for him.

I'm thinking he stubbornly won't budge on the title and this is why he is having a hard time attracting a label. What label needs that PR headache straight off the bat?

So, new friends and enemies, here's some artwork I made 💛
MoRRiSSEy

Attachments

• 32E9C43E-029B-4AEF-9B29-5E69ED00BA9F.jpeg
    32E9C43E-029B-4AEF-9B29-5E69ED00BA9F.jpeg
    887.4 KB · Views: 0
I just got an idea before I read your art message, and it was encouraging to read it.

And here are the gladiolus my sister painted (she's 10 and much better at painting than me) I also painted some lyrics to Ask which hangs on my wall.
FF1060A7-A5A3-495A-B74C-3B8DCA874D52.jpeg
17622750-4A59-4C0F-8128-B0E782315F40.jpeg

Your big sister presumably?
No she's 3 1/2 years younger than me…
(If she was ten and my older sister, Why would me, a nine or younger year old- if that was the case- be posting on here??)
😒
If this is still confusing go on my profile that's how old I am 😂

Yes, because people are used to context being spoon fed to them.
I think you mean content, not context, but either way this comment is #ironic because you posted content from that silly book Rifke recommended and that was totally spoon fed scare tactics and misleading charts designed to sell books to the "convid" cult. When you're on the same side as #DumDum and bhops the odds are pretty good that you've been spoon fed.
#DumDum was a huge Hillary Clinton fan, for example. I'm not saying she's a worse choice than Trump but she was obviously a deceptive con artist whose whole career was filled with one scam after another and possibly a few murders, too. Plus her husband was a rapist and she would do her best to destroy his victims while at the same time trying to come across like some feminist icon.
Probably still better than Biden but the level of corruption is so high that they should all be put in the electric chair anyway.

I think you mean content, not context, but either way this comment is #ironic because you posted content from that silly book Rifke recommended and that was totally spoon fed scare tactics and misleading charts designed to sell books to the "convid" cult. When you're on the same side as #DumDum and bhops the odds are pretty good that you've been spoon fed.
#DumDum was a huge Hillary Clinton fan, for example. I'm not saying she's a worse choice than Trump but she was obviously a deceptive con artist whose whole career was filled with one scam after another and possibly a few murders, too. Plus her husband was a rapist and she would do her best to destroy his victims while at the same time trying to come across like some feminist icon.
Probably still better than Biden but the level of corruption is so high that they should all be put in the electric chair anyway.
No, I meant context, not content.

Tags
fake fans hating morrissey just wondering morrissey -solo
Back
Top Bottom