Morrissey Central "PEOPLE POWER" (April 25, 2021)

PEOPLE POWER

0-4_uubous.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Oh my God because Moz is cooling his career with these publications, which are written on his site and even if it's not known if it's him or his nephew, the site is called Morrissey Central so he's responsible for all this.... Moz así no!!!

This is Moz clearly and indisputably saying:

The Scamdemic is a HOAX.

Which makes me very happy.

Unite for freedom!
Please do tell, what exactly has India to gain by just pretending that its health care system is breaking down and that the whole country is on its knees?

Children should teach themselves this, beginning with what their parents tell them. I generally listened to what they said, often concluded 'nonsense', and did the opposite.

Ah yes, the London idiots equating having to wear a mask with being murdered by the Nazis. f*** them. f*** them all.

Which equates quite aptly with the likes of you calling Morrissey a Nazi.

Yes, and all the jews that worked in the WTC stayed home on 9/11, Sandy Hook was a staged film set, the Covid vax is meant as a way for Gates to chip us, the Illuminati are taking over the world, and the Earth is flat. The lizard people told me.It's all true, SHEEPLE!
Ah, how easy. Nowhere do I mention any of this nonsense. Fact: lockdowns do more harm than good.

Nobody is claiming that lockdowns are without harm or risk. Without lockdowns however the infection rate would have been much higher and the NHS would have been overwhelmed - it barely struggled to cope as it was. That would have led to an even greater death toll. Lockdowns were only ever going to be a temporary measure until viable vaccines became available, as they are now. It is unlikely that further lockdowns will be necessary unless a new, very infectious and lethal variant appears.
I will be fascinated to see your explanation of how these covidiots (nothing 'so-called' about them) might be proved to be right. So far as I can see they've not actually offered anything in the way of a scientific explanation for their position, rather they seem to be complaining from a selfish, almost solipsistic viewpoint, buoyed up by the over-confidence of the ignorant.
That's the official narrative you are buying into. Lockdowns come with severe and deadly unintended consequences. Moreover, they have proven utterly ineffective at taming the virus as has been proven.

These 'covidiots' are standing up for you and your children's future.

That's the official narrative you are buying into. Lockdowns come with severe and deadly unintended consequences. Moreover, they have proven utterly ineffective at taming the virus as has been proven.

These 'covidiots' are standing up for you and your children's future.
No, once again you are just plain wrong. Lockdowns, when applied effectively, are extremely effective at reducing infection rates. It's what happened in the UK and the numbers bear that out. It is simple logic that where an infection is transmitted through interpersonal contact, reducing interpersonal contact will reduce instances of transmission. Even you should be able to understand that.
But no, it's just easier for you to regurgitate some baseless crap you saw on Youtube.

India has a population of more than a billion people. 3000 deaths a day on a population of 1,300.000.000... very dramatic indeed.
So why are they running out of oxygen and vaccines, and places to dispose of the dead?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom