petition to have morrissey stop touring

That's pretty funny.

I know its over......Moz needs to know its over now

Time for Moz to retire....Between the cancelled tours, the abundance of idiotic statements to the press and the lack of good solo material (the last top notch solo album came out 20 years ago)....Time for Morrissey to retire....He used to have a song called 'get off the stage' and its scary to realize he is now become the same person he used to make fun of....

Re: I know its over......Moz needs to know its over now

Time for Moz to retire....Between the cancelled tours, the abundance of idiotic statements to the press and the lack of good solo material (the last top notch solo album came out 20 years ago)....Time for Morrissey to retire....He used to have a song called 'get off the stage' and its scary to realize he is now become the same person he used to make fun of....

No it's time for these threads to go.

Why not get a head start on him and leave now? We'll let you know when he does the same. Until then...

Last edited:
i always thought he was making fun of himself a bit in that song and not others really. i know a lot of people think of "...and I" as his best but really i think that just an alright album with three outstanding tracks placed in the center. im a nhuge fan of quarry and swords. not to be mean but about it but why dont you go if you dont care? by go i mean not listen and find other stuff you do like and talk about that. there are many many many, the majority of artists, that i dont care for and think would be better off quitting the biz but i save my hate or anger and meanness for bands/people that deserve it. just seems pointless unless youre intending to hurt peoples feelings. not saying you cant comment on stuff you dont care for but to do it in this way makes it seem like you want to be mean. just sayin but do whatever you like. hope this didnt come off as being an attack as its not intended to be. i just dont understand the mentality

The petition has been taken down.

I think it might be because it was a breach of the Terms and Conditions to waste the President's time asking for things that are inevitably going to happen anyway.

Back
Top Bottom