Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theater (Sep. 22, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / All You Need Is Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / How Soon Is Now? / Jack The Ripper / What She Said // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided karelMoz.

• Review by John Gentile (4.5 / 5 stars) - Punknews.org. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • UPDATE Sep. 26: Poster at pinkbikeralph for sale, link from docinwestchester. From towerphilly / Instagram:

39140_philadephia_poster_20160922.jpg

Last edited:
Setlist:
Suedehead

You have killed me

Alma matters

Ouija board

Bullfighter dies

Throwing my arms around Paris

World peace is none of your business

Ganglord

Speedway

Kiss me a lot

Istanbul

One of our own

Meat is murder

Everyday is like Sunday

Crashing bores

All you need is me

You're the one for me fatty

How soon is now

Jack the ripper

What she said

Encore:

Irish blood English heart

Uh, the right side of the pit got a little rough during the encore. Lost my glasses. What a night

BKrbJXKgn4h

As always, a tremendous set! Morrissey's voice sounded terrific and he was definitely in better spirits than the last few times I've seen him live. The band was on point as well. Sold out crowd and a great vibe from where I was. This was the first time in the last 3 that I've seen him live that I was unable to score pit or front row seats...but their was still awesome energy 15 rows back where we were.

Interesting choice of band uniform with the "red braces worn down"...hahaha...

Twas a great one!

JACK THE RIPPER!!!

Also, I forgot to mention in my above post...the video backdrop was incredibly powerful and heavy given the current goings on with the current police vs community situation.

is this the first time Morrissey has used a smoke machine in his shows,makes for some great photos.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom