Phoenix, AZ - Marquee (Nov. 16, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / I Wish You Lonely / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Kiss Me A Lot / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / Spent The Day In Bed / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Everyday Is Like Sunday / (I Never Promised You A) Rose Garden // Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by setlist.fm (order not 100%), link posted by an anonymous person

• Morrissey Started Something He Could Finish in Tempe by Ashley Naftule (26 photos by Jim Louvau) - New Phoenix Times. Link posted by an anonymous person.

41410_phx-mus-2017116-morrissey-jimlouvau-18.jpg

• Photo: Zach & Rene posted by Famous when dead

41402_phoenix.jpg

Last edited:

Where’d he disappear to after “Alma Matters?” Did he try to take a leak and not make it back in time for the next song? I bet people thought it was all over.

DO0PkscX4AAl396.jpg

Songs in the video above:
You'll Be Gone
Alma Matters
When Last I Spoke To Carol
I Wish You Lonely
Ganglord

Songs in the video above:
You'll Be Gone
Alma Matters
When Last I Spoke To Carol
I Wish You Lonely
Ganglord
Back On The Chain Gang
Jacky

Speedway is back to 'normal' - I think him doing the full version was a one-off.
I liked the band t-shirt tonight.
Pic credit to Zach & Rene
(no credit to Facebook's image compression):

FB_IMG_1510922689810.jpg

FB_IMG_1510922671344.jpg

FB_IMG_1510922810639.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

WPINOYB:

EDILS:

Bullfighter:

Started Something (part):

Suedehead:

Regards,
FWD.

Trumpshifters:
Shirtless / shirt toss for the frinkers.

STDIB:

HSIN:

Thanks to those sharing,
Regards,
FWD.

Have these been posted on YouTube I can't find them
Just click or touch the video title (top of the video) on this site and it will open up the YouTube page they are on.
To see all the videos a person has posted - click/touch their channel circular display picture on YouTube and then -> videos.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom