Photography Thread

Great pictures Mozmal captured the beauty of that area really well, we go on holiday there most years, it's amazing!

Can you imagine looking out the window of your tour bus and seeing this big ol' guy? :eek: I don't know what he is exactly, but he lives in Bhutan.

4379797380_42e97a66e2_b.jpg

Freda
Really nice shots and well exposed! Where do you live? The trees look as if they've been bent over by the wind.

Thanks! It's Lithuania, Klaipeda. The cliff is 25 m. high, supposed to be the highest place of the seashore, and yes it's quite windy. But it's very beautiful in summer, however now it's hard to believe I used to sunbathe at this very beach last year.;)
Don't live there anymore though, I took these last week while on vacations.

So cool. Or so cold looking actually. :D

n1399996832_30038634_3571.jpg

Overlooking Salford from The Iron Bridge.

aDSC_0132.jpg

Salford Quays

aDSC_0188.jpg

Southern Cemetery

aDSC_0214.jpg

Camden mannequin at night.

aDSC_0253.jpg

High tea at Harrod's.

aDSC_0444.jpg

Sussex

n1399996832_30038657_6740.jpg

A beach in Sussex at dusk.

a049-1-1.jpg

Prudence

a082-1.jpg

Robert & Teddy

Some lovely photos in this thread! I love photography though I'm still learning a lot. I just have a Canon point and shoot but its got a lot of manual settings so I try to play around with them sometimes.

A few of my favorites.

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

hbird.jpg

Some lovely photos in this thread! I love photography though I'm still learning a lot. I just have a Canon point and shoot but its got a lot of manual settings so I try to play around with them sometimes.

A few of my favorites.

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

hbird.jpg

Superb! Absolutely pin sharp. I am impressed - keep it up.

Thank you very much. I was just looking at some of your pictures in this thread and they are phenomenal. Love the one of your sisters bird. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom