Pic of moz and sister

Helen Bach

On www.true-to-you.net

morrissey_and_jacqueline_2.jpg

It looks like he's propping her up. :love:

Oh, wow. Great picture.

The photo is credited as Albert Square in Old Trafford, Manchester, 1965.

Does this area still exist? Did he live there as a child or do you think he was visiting family there?

with sister -42 years later ..plus son(s)next to her and behind camera ,leee black childers (ny photographer) and the ny dolls
morrisseyandleeeblackch.jpg

in New York, October 2007. Photo by Sam Esty Rayner. source tty

Last edited:
She's very photogenic. The look she's giving in the leee childer's photo always mesmerized me.

Between all the old Smiths takes, and now this, has Morrissey set up his own Mozileaks?!

Nice photograph. :)

God knows what's behind all this, rather strange from him to have such a private photo published on a website with his approval, of course:confused:
Cheers Moz

God knows what's behind all this, rather strange from him to have such a private photo published on a website with his approval, of course:confused:
Cheers Moz

well he prob did go through old photobooks at christmas and thought of sharing one of them with his fans.. cause it has been quiet this year concerning him?and he would know his fans appreciate anything out of the moz camp/ related to him- be it old pictures or news about reissues, recordings etc

Last edited:
My first thought is "How adorable." :sweet:
My second thought is "How is this symbolic?" :p
My third thought is "OMG I HOPE SHE'S OKAY." :eek:
My fourth thought is, always, "Somebody stop me from thinking all the time." :cool:

Tags
backoffpedos beautiful boy ice cream
Back
Top Bottom