Please help me find this shirt

Carcinus

Southern, no charm
Does anyone recognize this shirt design? I've been enamored with it for a long time, but can't remember anything about it. I think it might have had Speedway lyrics on the back.

If you have any information about this one, please do share.

Thanks!

IMG_20200108_110057_424-1.jpg

The label would tell a lot more.
I'm not feeling 'official' immediately as the image is stock:

155db9a90ab2b4fbbdc434c08b3ba6fe.png

And that doesn't fit the pattern for older merch. I've been wrong before though - some of the things I've remembered as sold outside gigs (ie unofficial) have turned out to be licensed/real.
@ForgivemeJESUS one on your radar?
Regards,
FWD.

The label would tell a lot more.
I'm not feeling 'official' immediately as the image is stock:

View attachment 74214

And that doesn't fit the pattern for older merch. I've been wrong before though - some of the things I've remembered as sold outside gigs (ie unofficial) have turned out to be licensed/real.
@ForgivemeJESUS one on your radar?
Regards,
FWD.
If this is a bootleg, it won't hurt my feelings in the least. Thank you for finding the stock image; perhaps I can recreate this for myself. Is the font used on the picture in my original post recognizable?

Last edited:
Of this is a bootleg, it won't hurt my feelings in the least. Thank you for finding the stock image; perhaps I can recreate this for myself. Is the font used on the picture in my original post recognizable?

Pop this image:

IMG_20200108_110057_424-1~2.jpg

In to:

And it lists the closest matches - too many to show here and the results aren't something that can be shared. Very good matches though.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom