Plymouth, England - Plymouth Pavilions (Sep. 15, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / My Dearest Love / Now My Heart Is Full / I'm Not A Man / Will Never Marry / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / The Bullfighter Dies / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday // What She Said

setlist provided by @krishanchurch / Twitter. Link posted by docinwestchester. Correction by Jeff.

Last edited:
Gorgeous.

i was shocked at the smallish size of the crowd. no more than half full shocking.

Plymouth you poor bastards you heard two of the worst Smith song- what a disappointment.

Encore was What she said, not the queen is dead. I've just got home after being there.

Jeff

Nowhere near full, crowd was pretty flat BUT Moz was on top form and the minor tweaks to the playlist were appreciated. Particularly liked the swap around at the end of Speedway (Boz on drums, Gustavo singing etc).
Also meant we got to fourth row without any pushing or shoving (we are getting old after all...)

It did get busier but not full. I stood at the front at the side and got in at 8:30 - it started at 8:45! Loads of room. I think something was up with the large hanging speakers. He said they had a lot to deal with........still a great night though

- - - Updated - - -

The encore wasn't Queen Is Dead

then what was it

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom