Polygamy

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
I just saw a documentary on polygamy. Anyone else who has seen it? What did you think about it?
Here are some clips from it I found on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not like.

No. I prefer being immoral with one person exclusively. :p

No. I prefer being immoral with one person exclusively. :p

:lbf: Yes, but if that person is someone you're not really inlove with I would probably prefer polygamy since if it's only you and him you would have to stand him every night, if it's several wives then you wouldn't have to stand him each night.

Whos TLC Jackie London?

Short for the host for the show possibly?

BHAHAHA, this is not what to watch whilst living in Britain! There's loads of crappy shows like this in Britain and must be avoided by all costs! Also watch out for Auction TV!

Ohhh right...Hmm, I haven't a clue who the host is!

I think she has made quite a lot of documentaries about sexuality.

Jackie's a bit strange,she watches some strange stuff :crazy:

Oh admit it, you saw it to and now you're just jealous you don't have 3 wives! There is actually a man who is reported to have somewhere between 80 and 160 wives (Warren Jeffs), think about that! (I assume that you by now have fainted of jealousy)

I think she has made quite a lot of documentaries about sexuality.

Oh admit it, you saw it to and now you're just jealous you don't have 3 wives! There is actually a man who is reported to have somewhere between 80 and 160 wives (Warren Jeffs), think about that! (I assume that you by now have fainted of jealousy)

You know me better than that

Hmm I like sexuality, I guess! Even if I have the old traditional view...feck the wives, I can do damage to the one!
Edit: I am not a wife beater btw, it was not supposed to be in that context

Hmm I like sexuality, I guess! Even if I have the old traditional view...feck the wives, I can do damage to the one!
Edit: I am not a wife beater btw, it was not supposed to be in that context

:lbf:

I hope bloody not haha! I love it how the bible says Jesus resserected because that means that nobody can find a body then! It's a great story!

I hope bloody not haha! I love it how the bible says Jesus resserected because that means that nobody can find a body then! It's a great story!

I thought you were mormon maybe! Maybe a fundamentalist mormon?

Yes, I am stupid enough to be a fundamentalist mormon who tries very hard to disprove that the baby Jesus was real

Back
Top Bottom