Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds (Sep. 30, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by ChadBC

• YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full. Link posted by Famous when dead

Related media items:

Last edited:
Part of the show is on periscope, a couple of people with anti for Britian signs. I think they could have found a better use of their time, there are bigger fishes to fry in Portland. Step on a needle lately?

Have they cleaned up the streets of Portland? I lived there in the late '90s and it was full of crack heads.

Good old Steven, using his inflated sense of himself and his hired drones to kick out anyone who doesn't fit in to his blinkered world view.

Yeah, you tell 'em Stevey. :crazy:

Good old Steven, using his inflated sense of himself and his hired drones to kick out anyone who doesn't fit in to his blinkered world view.

Yeah, you tell 'em Stevey. :crazy:
Two twats holding signs , dont belong at a concert where people pay good money to enjoy themselves. Portland is full of kids in parents basements,no job, but got to hold up that sign . IM IMPORTANT , I PROTEST!

Great show. Moz and the band seemed to enjoy themselves and thanked Portland for the all of the support over the years, saying it’s an important city to him. Only downside was the woman getting thrown out two songs in, she had a sign that said “Bigmouth indeed” and another sign I couldn’t make out. Other than that it was smooth sailing from there on out.

Usual setlist as of late:

You’re Gonna Need Someone on Your Side
Alma Matters
Hairdresser on Fire
Girl Afraid
Suedehead
Morning Starship
Wedding Bell Blues
Lady Willpower
I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
I Wish You Lonely
That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore
Back on the Chain Gang
Why Don’t You Find Out for Yourself
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look at Me
Munich Air Disaster 1958
The Bullfighter Dies
Never Again Will I Be a Twin
Some Say I Got Devil
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Jack the Ripper

Encore:

How Soon Is Now?

Good effort, Skinny, but it was a Theater of the Clouds show, NOT a full arena show, which basically means half the arena is sectioned off. There are thousands of fans attending these USA concerts and having a wonderful time, including; Latinos, Chinese, blacks, Muslims....and NO, I’m not making any of that up, I was at Forest Hills and took photographs of the audience - there were even a couple of girls in hijabs....yes, really! Funny how it seems to be mainly white, middle aged, anti-Brexit men who have a problem with Morrissey. And as for the protesters that Morrissey kicked out in Portland, they were protesting against ‘For Britain’....hardly Portland locals. What wankers, who obviously have NO understanding whatsoever of what Anne-Marie Waters and For Britain stand for....it certainly isn’t the promotion of the anti-women/anti-gay/anti-animal Islam theology that YOU continue to support.
There is nothing to see here....you nauseous c***.

Rat

Paid for tickets for the front row and got screwed along with everyone else who bought tickets because guests of the band bummed rushed the stage and wouldn’t move out of the way for us to take our place. Those people should be ashamed of themselves!

Re: 'incident':

YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full:

FWD.

Paid for tickets for the front row and got screwed along with everyone else who bought tickets because guests of the band bummed rushed the stage and wouldn’t move out of the way for us to take our place. Those people should be ashamed of themselves!

Oh boo f***ing hoo

Great show. Moz and the band seemed to enjoy themselves and thanked Portland for the all of the support over the years, saying it’s an important city to him. Only downside was the woman getting thrown out two songs in, she had a sign that said “Bigmouth indeed” and another sign I couldn’t make out. Other than that it was smooth sailing from there on out.

Usual setlist as of late:

You’re Gonna Need Someone on Your Side
Alma Matters
Hairdresser on Fire
Girl Afraid
Suedehead
Morning Starship
Wedding Bell Blues
Lady Willpower
I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
I Wish You Lonely
That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore
Back on the Chain Gang
Why Don’t You Find Out for Yourself
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look at Me
Munich Air Disaster 1958
The Bullfighter Dies
Never Again Will I Be a Twin
Some Say I Got Devil
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Jack the Ripper

Encore:

How Soon Is Now?

Great review, thanks, pleased everyone enjoyed it.
Pity about the 'additional entertainment' but the freaks with the signs should have been stopped from entering in the first place, if security had done their job? Someone won't be getting paid there.
However, maybe the 'signs' incident added a bit of uniqueness to the concert. Great show Moz.

something tell me this video of the nasty fan removal will become big news. they will defend the nasty fan. all the nasty will band together.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom