Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds (Sep. 30, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by ChadBC

• YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full. Link posted by Famous when dead

Related media items:

Last edited:
SWEDEN FOR BRITAIN!

GREAT ON YOU MOZ FOR PUTTING THE SCUM DOWN AND TELLING THE LOITERING MORONS ON THIS WEBSHITE THAT YOU HATE THEM.

BOMB PORTLAND NOW MISTER PRESIDENT.

I love Morrissey being the dictator and isn't it time he went full nazi?

Lanterns would approve. She lives in a former wealthy country that is now poor.

I wonder why?

Long overdue he kicked all americans out who never got him in the first place. They should stick to banjos and inbred country music racists and hare lip actors who haven't taken a bath or shower in ages.

The world hate americans and they have to be warned wherever they travel for a reason.

An utterly disgusting act of bullying from Morrissey. His attempt to rile the crowd with his chants of "Go. Go. Go" was chilling to watch.

Once again he has proven that to him and his alt-right mates that freedom of speech only applies to them.

Congratulations to the brave woman who felt the need to protest. She did so with quiet dignity.

Yet another career low.
Best thing he ever did and I love his tone of voice which is so far from what you expect from a homo. He could really be in Infowars and KKK rallies and more.
Moz is no doubt a nazi and skinhead at heart and I always knew he was. He cannot wait for the race war to start and I hear he's been practising shooting a lot in his spare time.
I bet he slaps Damon about when lefties make him annoyed with their stupid comments.

Congratulations on your mastery of Gibberish! What's next, an advanced degree in Folderol or Mumbo Jumbo?

why dont you sing a Kelele Ukulele song to Skinny then?o_O
Outside the shack hes at FFS do something constructive.:straightface:

Did G23 get to keep the signs he made or did the security destroy them?

"I despise your suburban lifestyle"

--Rifke

Great show. Moz and the band seemed to enjoy themselves and thanked Portland for the all of the support over the years, saying it’s an important city to him. Only downside was the woman getting thrown out two songs in, she had a sign that said “Bigmouth indeed” and another sign I couldn’t make out. Other than that it was smooth sailing from there on out.

Usual setlist as of late:

You’re Gonna Need Someone on Your Side
Alma Matters
Hairdresser on Fire
Girl Afraid
Suedehead
Morning Starship
Wedding Bell Blues
Lady Willpower
I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
I Wish You Lonely
That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore
Back on the Chain Gang
Why Don’t You Find Out for Yourself
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look at Me
Munich Air Disaster 1958
The Bullfighter Dies
Never Again Will I Be a Twin
Some Say I Got Devil
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Jack the Ripper

Encore:

How Soon Is Now?
so to clarify what you just said, the protest incident occur like this---- ALMA MATTERS> PROTEST>HAIRDRESSER ON FIRE, would this be correct or protest incident after YOURE GONNA NEED SOMEONE ON YOUR SIDE and before ALMA MATTERS

Yup....only good thing about sub-species n-word lover-antifa-Portland is the legal state assisted suicide pills they give out for free. If life is so hard snowflakes, why not take a ride and suicide in the puney punk ass commie shithole of portland.
Racist piece of shit? ON A MORRISSEY SITE?

Well I NEVER!

why dont you sing a Kelele Ukulele song to Skinny then?o_O
Outside the shack hes at FFS do something constructive.:straightface:

I've been watching you struggle with this for awhile now and I have some advice for you. Why don't you skip all those difficult alphabetical characters and just do all-pictographs?

I think your mum is calling for your grooming session. Happy nit-picking!

This is my new obsession - MultiCam - thanks to all those recording and sharing the videos

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom