Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds (Sep. 30, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by ChadBC

• YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full. Link posted by Famous when dead

Related media items:

Last edited:
Morrissey is an eternal teenager poetically reflecting in his bedroom. We're lucky to have him on stage.

As for hijabs, they are indeed something to be feared. They represent a total lack of human freedom, the idiocy of Islam and the power it holds over the stupid.
And what does a little gold cross on a necklace represent?

I'm neither British nor EU-citizen. I dunno what's really going on in UK and don't care about its politics.
I only know one thing: both far left and far right are dangerous. No matter of its label.
Whoever supports far-right, I cannot bear him/her. No matter who you are!
If someone speaks of "freedom of speech", he/she should better respect criticisms and protests before anything else. Such a pity to behave like a high-schooler and say "get out, don't want you". Be high in high-school.

Best,
A former Mozzer "GG".

Morrissey against freedom of expression

Morrissey always defends himself when he opens his mouth and says something people don't like. He doesn't like others going against his freedom of expression. However, here he is stopping someone for exercising freedom of expression, instead of just ignore him and carry on singing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...t-for-britain-far-right-support-a9129066.html

bigmouth.jpg

theres a time and a place for free speech and that's outside the venue,people work all week and deseve to see the concert their hard earned money paid for.scumbags I would stick their sign up their arse,sideways.

It's exactly the same as me going to a Billy Bragg gig and holding up a placard slagging off his leftism. Whatever somebody's political view I would be ruining a gig for the fans that have paid. It's just an unfair thing to do. Bragg would be right to have me thrown out, as Morrissey was right the other day.

It's not the correct behaviour for a gig, which is supposed to be an uplifting and spirited event for fans and if you've come to throw a spanner in the works (for whatever reason) you should get shown the door.

Morrissey against freedom of expression

Morrissey always defends himself when he opens his mouth and says something people don't like. He doesn't like others going against his freedom of expression. However, here he is stopping someone for exercising freedom of expression, instead of just ignore him and carry on singing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...t-for-britain-far-right-support-a9129066.html

View attachment 52864
how did they get the sign inside the venue,it certainly hasnt been folded,

Moz ended the concert by blessing himself with the Christian sign of the cross, before throwing his sacred cloth to the crowd.

I always knew Moz was a good Catholic boy.
one of the ten commandments is one must throw scumbags with signs out of thine concerto.

theres a time and a place for free speech and that's outside the venue,people work all week and deseve to see the concert their hard earned money paid for.scumbags I would stick their sign up their arse,sideways.

Yup....only good thing about sub-species n-word lover-antifa-Portland is the legal state assisted suicide pills they give out for free. If life is so hard snowflakes, why not take a ride and suicide in the puney punk ass commie shithole of portland.

MOZ - RIPS FANS OFF for FRIENDS

Moda Center - Portland

So we purchased "FRONT ROW SEATS " for Morrissey only to be robbed of experience by Morrissey himself. Now your thinking WTF.. So here is what happened at the Morrissey show prior to venue opening gave his groupies WHO WERE NON-TICKETED early access to the arena so they occupied the entire front row WITHOUT TICKETS. We walked in about 10 minutes after doors opened only to discover this egregious violation. When security showed up and asked them to leave they would not. So Morrissey's tour manager came out and said these were guest's of Morrissey and the were not to be removed. So what is the point of a ticket when THE ARTIST can not only steal a fan's experience but also create a fire code violation in the process. Morrissey is a grumpy washed up old fart who lacks class AND IT SHOWS! Now for the MODA Center well they should show some spine and have either cancelled the show or had the non-ticketed DEADBEATS ARRESTED! Hope you enjoyed the VERY HONEST REVIEW!

you continue with the dumb infantile Scooby Doo avatar:straightface:

You flatter me, sir! You who are a monument to all that is dumb and infantile! It takes one to know one! I know you are but what am I? Why don't you make like a tree and leave? And one more - why don't you put an egg in your shoe and beat it!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom