Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds (Sep. 30, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by ChadBC

• YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full. Link posted by Famous when dead

Related media items:

Last edited:
You people are really stupid (or dishonest) if you really think that For Britain just wants to limit immigration. We’ve all seen what their members have said when they didn’t think anyone was listening.

Thanks for that invigorating view into the future...

tenor.gif

Some people up here are complaining about Morrissey throwing somebody out of his show.

If I brought a swastika placard to a Billy Bragg concert would I be within my right to protest against Bragg's far leftism?

Last edited:
Some people up here are complaining about Morrissey throwing somebody out of his show.

If I brought a swastika placard to a Billy Bragg concert would I be within my right to protest again Bragg's far leftism?

This comment just shows how out of touch with reality (life?) you possibly are, you silly little twat.

If I brought a swastika placard to a Billy Bragg concert would I be within my right to protest again Bragg's far leftism?

Failed analogy. Billy has never asked his fans to vote for any swastika waving political party.

Failed analogy. Billy has never asked his fans to vote for any swastika waving political party.
Bragg is a far left extremist. Answer my question. Would it be okay for me to wave a swastika at his gig in a protest of my own against his leftist extremism?

Where I live we don't call it "a protest" when just two people show a couple of signs. It seems their position was not very popular after all. I only see a couple in need of attention seeking to ruin a show. I understand Morrissey's outrage because the signs meddled with his political views and his right to express his opinion. Those signs were not about freedom of speech, they were about denying Morrissey's freedom to express his personal political opinions and an insult (bigmouth).
It"s strange and dangerous the way security failed to spot the signs. It could have been something more dangerous. In my last Morrissey's concert they made me open my little bag and they checked what was inside. I thought it was too much but in the end you feel safer knowing all people were checked.
Point to the place on the doll where the scary placard hurt you.

You people are really stupid (or dishonest) if you really think that For Britain just wants to limit immigration. We’ve all seen what their members have said when they didn’t think anyone was listening.

Well, I'm not dishonest but I'm also not British so I do not know all the background to the party. However, if you think they do not just want to "limit" immigration. What do you think they want to do?

In England if you show any interest for a political party outside of those endorsed by the establishment you will literally be re-cast as a living embodiment of Adolf Hitler.

Anything outside of the mainstream is 'far right' and 'dangerous' and any support of such is an outrageous 'hate crime'.

Which shows how desperate the establishment have become these days with so many people waking up and smelling the bullshit.

I would actually protest about the state of Morrissey's hair...looks like the early days of a mullet coming along there. Is this the hairstyle of the alt-right? A tribute to 70s English footballers and Chris Waddle? It looks ridiculous. Like a silly old man with his misguided trousers....

Precisely. Talk about burying the lead!

Thank you Portland

Huge personal thanks to "the brave ones" in Portland for successfully rattling the racist with their banners. :clap:
Your demonstration calling Steve out made headlines worldwide highlighting the former lead singer of The Smiths and his far right views.
Let's be frank!!!! We need more and more of you at these performances.
Good people of the USA and Canada, be as playful as you like, Unite and take over.
He likes the Trident logo so much "Let him have it" in his face at all future performances.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Skinny, dont you think posting as this stupid butcher is a bit old fashioned and out of date?

Bragg is a far left extremist. Answer my question. Would it be okay for me to wave a swastika at his gig in a protest of my own against his leftist extremism?

Why don't you go to Germany and wave your swastika around and see what happens? How many do you have anyway?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom