Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

If Morrissey isn't going out tonight I wonder if he'd like to dogsit Barney, I could drop him off at the Marquis around 7, I'll pick him up after the show. :D Two malocculsal buddies sitting around a swanky hotel watching movies. :p

8704288367_0326e7b1ab.jpg

(This literally popped in my mind as a solution to Barn sitting in the car for three hours. Lol. I keep forgetting Morrissey is so famous and unavailable.)

I thought Marr always hung around with Rourke and Joyce? Its a shame they didn't stick around to help Johnny. I wonder how long had actually passed before they recruited Ivor Perry for that session? Marr obviously didn't have much intention of going back. I think Strangeways was the last lot of good songs he had him in, I really do.

He and Rourke became estranged during the last year or so of the band, I think the pressure took its toll. They've made up now though - if only he and Moz could do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't change my avatar and I've deleted the old one. Shit.

He and Rourke became estranged during the last year or so of the band, I think the pressure took its toll. They've made up now though - if only he and Moz could do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't change my avatar and I've deleted the old one. Shit.

I take it Marr still doesn't like Joyce?

Cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I need to feel safe I get under the covers. :o

Wow! I was trying to think of where the hell I heard Nancy Sinatra's "Some Velvet Morning" before! For weeks it's taken me to figure it out and I just found out a minute ago that I've been listening to the cover by Slowdive for the past 5 years. I knew I heard it before! :p

It's raining at Umass at the mo, looks cold. They gave up on that one egg hatching. Mama's trying to take a nap and her babies keep wiggling. This is addicting.

http://www.library.umass.edu/falcons

Completely addicting, the footage is gorgeous too. Nature is so cool.

8721932844_767dac545a.jpg

Last edited:
Elizabeth Fraser, please release this album for 2013! It's been a good year for music and you would complete it!

So up until recently I lived with my mom who basically lives in a cemetery. :D (That palm tree is her house just over the fence.)

8725755765_1a7dabb64b.jpg

So the cemetery feels like home and along with it the animals of the cemetery feel like pets. There's a fountain in the front of it and whenever we walk past to go to 7-11 we say hi to the swan couple and feed the ducks. There's coyotes in the cemetery who howl at night, it's home, you know? So a few years ago one of the swans suddenly wasn't there. It was rather sad becaue they mate for life and the boy swan was gone, I figured a coyote had got him or something, normally they stick to cemetery rabbits. So I just learned what happened and it made my blood boil. Apparently one night some stupid punk (who I hope is having a miserable life now and forever) pulled the male swan's neck through the bars (not visible in the picture, it's wrought iron bars on the streetside) and broke it and left him dead, the female swan mourned for weeks, she watched the whole thing happen. :tears: In a parallel universe these are the events that create a lifeswork of golden albums. She's doing okay today, I just went and said hello. They put up chicken wire all the way around so it wouldn't happen to her. She has wings and could fly away to find another mate, but Oakdale is her home. She just stays with the ducks. People feed her all the time.

8725725445_40a8e964a0.jpg

I think I might be getting depressed. Some things that usually make me happy and excited I could give a shit about. :o Then I'll see that's a sign and think, "Yeah, a sign I should be taking Prozac."

I would rather drink a cup of my own urine then go to a Morrissey cover band concert. I don't get going to see a fake version of the real thing, especially when he's alive. But he was apparently spotted at a New York Dolls coverband show recently, I wonder what his thoughts are on that? I know the night he was there I was cringing bigtime at some video I was editing. :p

I gotta go to sleep. The meltdown in my brain that woke me from sleep feels like it's subsided. Pillow. Hug. Now.

"keener window cleaner" - ???

I do not know and I wonder if someone would explain this. I can think of about 4 meanings but none seem right.

"keener window cleaner" - ???

I do not know and I wonder if someone would explain this. I can think of about 4 meanings but none seem right.

Ummm, he's really smart and cleans windows? :squiffy:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom