Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Not taking the bait today, Ket. I'm just glad that he's still here, still active and interested in music, still playing those songs like no-one else can. One of a kind - then, now, tomorrow. To prove your point though, here's a boy of 20. :guitar:

It was tongue-in-cheek, obviously. God, what a joyless, over-sensitive response.

;)

It was tongue-in-cheek, obviously. God, what a joyless, over-sensitive response.

;)
:ROFLMAO: oh lord. No reply involving the fab guitar on "Girl Afraid" could be joyless though.

:ROFLMAO: oh lord. No reply involving the fab guitar on "Girl Afraid" could be joyless though.

Well that’s the only thing that saved your sour response. But of course Marr could work miracles...

back then, before the split.

:cool:

Well that’s the only thing that saved your sour response. But of course Marr could work miracles...

back then, before the split.

but it wasn't sour! I even said I wasn't taking the bait, haha. Happy to talk about your.. conflicted feelings about Johnny, though. :thumb:

All I have to say on the occasion of the Marr birthday is:

Let the heart rest
Lay back your head
You were good in your time
And we thank you

but it wasn't sour! I even said I wasn't taking the bait, haha. Happy to talk about your.. conflicted feelings about Johnny, though. :thumb:

but you did, my dear, you did.

I have no feelings for Johnny subpar.

And neither do the Smiths audience
that are chanting Morrissey’s name before the song kicks in! :rock:

I wonder why they would do that, it’s as if the audience wasn’t actually there to see the rest of the band.

Hilarious.
Couldn't have put it better myself.
Are you terminally offended by harmless digs or does this forum just bring out the worst in you?
Ket digs at JM but is a fan of him too, and I do the same with Moz. We occasionally frustrate each other / wind each other up but I think there is some level of understanding - you won't find a 'flamewar' if you're looking for one.

but you did, my dear, you did.

I have no feelings for Johnny subpar.

And neither do the Smiths audience
that are chanting Morrissey’s name before the song kicks in! :rock:

I wonder why they would do that, it’s as if the audience wasn’t actually there to see the rest of the band.

Nope. Not even half-convincing :guitar: (subpar, lol!).

just pointing out the facts

‘Morrissey! Morrissey! Morrissey!’

- Smiths audience

:tiphat:

You've never watched Rockpalast all the way through, have you..

It would be pretty hard to tell when Ketamine Sun is being "tongue in cheek" on any subject that is Morrissey related. Of course Johnny is a terrible person. He's not Morrissey!
Everything not Morrissey is forbidden.

It would be pretty hard to tell when Ketamine Sun is being "tongue in cheek" on any subject that is Morrissey related. Of course Johnny is a terrible person. He's not Morrissey!
Everything not Morrissey is forbidden.

finally some truth from untruth :thumb:

Even Amy knows that, but won’t admit it.

The truth hurts.
The lead singer will always have the spotlight, will always be the media 'star' and the band was built on his vision but the Smiths were a partnership, an incredible pairing of two creative minds. There would be no Smiths without Johnny and you can't write that out of history, I'm afraid. I don't subscribe to Moz camps and Marr camps and pissing contests, but I think it says a lot about modern Moz fans that ANY praise of Johnny seems to touch a nerve, like it's illegal to enjoy both. I think their fractured relationship has a lot to do with that but I love both and always will. I'll never understand how anyone could be a Smiths fan and not do that.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom