Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchbacked Smut Peddler
The concierge where I live, he works his body to the bone for us tenants. I made the big version of Chocolate Lab for him (he has a Chocolate Lab, who is proving to be more dog than he knew he was getting into), drew his portrait in colored pencil, gave them both to him, but they won't save him from the impossible COVID-19 regulations that dictate sanitation protocol that is tedious beyond belief. Also he's looking at possibly losing his job for refusing to be vaccinated.

He smokes and eats meat. That can't help, but what can I do, paint some more? He likes Morrissey's facial expressions in paintings I've done.

Light Housework

He likes at least 3 of my paintings of Morrissey. I don't remember showing him them all. I've texted some to him. But so what? I've shown him this site, but he's not particularly interested in it. I don't know if he likes any music.

Light Housework

I had $16 I could use in my prepaid credit card, and $7 in coins. It took the cashier about 5 minutes to count them. She didn't give me any grief over it, even in the germaphobic context. I got 5 pounds of carrots and 6 pounds of apples. I'm all set.

Just have to get around to cleaning my boogeyman fingernails and teeth. Don't want to be caught dead with dirty teeth.

Light Housework

Is Metallica good to strip to?
I never did dance nude to it that I recall. I know I used to work out to Ozzie Osborne and Iron Maiden. Maybe I forget, and did dance to Metallica's song I remember I always liked, about being awake but paralyzed.

Light Housework

Definitely this, I danced to, but not stripped to that I remember.

I used to strip to Boston, and The Police, and Yes, and Alice Cooper's Sick Things.

Light Housework

No. Truth. He's only concerned about himself. If he can shout at me and make me feel small about not being able to face work after the many conversations we've had. I'm feeling he's not been listening to everything I've divulged to him. Truly disappointed. But as ever. I set my own rules. When I think of the terror I go through to exist as a functioning human being from one day to the next. I owe absolutely noone any apologies.
I hear you Dale. I've been feeling at the breaking point too, where there's nothing left to be done but refuse to be obedient against your own integrity.

Light Housework

I saw Dave walking on the path behind me. I thought we'd make up but he's carried straight on. I was ready to apologise to him. I thought he may come back this way but he hasn't.
Love Takes Time, to heal when you're hurting so much! - Mariah Carey, Love Takes Time

Light Housework

Caretaker walks 33yo bat around so he still feels like he can fly
How about saving a fruit fly from being stuck in water with a kleenex to wick away the moisture, so it can fly again? That's always fun, as long as there's time, and not too many flies.

Light Housework

Definitely this, I danced to, but not stripped to that I remember.

I used to strip to Boston, and The Police, and Yes, and Alice Cooper's Sick Things.
I never much liked Owner of a Lonely Heart. I did like blanket stripping to this. Writhing, lying down on a blanket.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom