Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i really wish i could watch the neil documentary. im aching to see my heroine.

my novel idea has really gotten good. i think i have something. the thing is, when you encounter a glitch you just gotta find a way around it, rather than scrape the whole thing. deborah levy wrote that "love is like war: it always finds a way". i would extend that to say that novels are like love and war: they always find a way.

my novel idea has really gotten good. i think i have something. the thing is, when you encounter a glitch you just gotta find a way around it, rather than scrape the whole thing. deborah levy wrote that "love is like war: it always finds a way". i would extend that to say that novels are like love and war: they always find a way.
Who gives a shit.

Thinking I wonder what it's like to be a parasite that can't ever generate an original post but only comment on the posts of others. Also wonder what it's like to be so dumb that the simplest concepts are incomprehensible mysteries and yet still believe that "if I don't understand it then it doesn't make sense."
The reason you don't understand much of what you read is because you're not equipped to. It's like people are talking about shades of orange and all you can see is red and yellow. The subtle things escape you because you're just not able to decipher the signals you do receive and you miss probably 65% of the information in the signal to begin with.

People "like" your posts when you harass someone they have an issue with but in any sort of practical matter you would be the weakest link and first eliminated which is probably why you can devote so much of your time to being an asshole every single day. No one in the real world is trying to contact you for any reason because they, like most people here, realize you're completely inconsequential in every way.
I just bought 3 shades of orange watercolor on Monday. Haven't tried all of them yet, except to make a swatch.

Alot of things I try to read, I can't grasp. So I turn to paint.

I just bought 3 shades of orange watercolor on Monday. Haven't tried all of them yet, except to make a swatch.

Alot of things I try to read, I can't grasp. So I turn to paint.
I'm not sure what's going on and I hope you're feeling better but I'm not sure if this site is a healthy influence. That post wasn't about you though.

I'm not sure what's going on and I hope you're feeling better but I'm not sure if this site is a healthy influence. That post wasn't about you though.
I knew it wasn't about me. I might take break from this site. Or diminish the amount of time I spend on it. I don't know yet. Because it's full of temptation to neglect other needs, like cleaning, and painting. But I admit, I've gotten a lot of inspiration from it. It's priceless.

"The Truth said:

Thinking I wonder what it's like to be a parasite that can't ever generate an original post but only comment on the posts of others. Also wonder what it's like to be so dumb that the simplest concepts are incomprehensible mysteries and yet still believe that "if I don't understand it then it doesn't make sense."
The reason you don't understand much of what you read is because you're not equipped to. It's like people are talking about shades of orange and all you can see is red and yellow. The subtle things escape you because you're just not able to decipher the signals you do receive and you miss probably 65% of the information in the signal to begin with.

People "like" your posts when you harass someone they have an issue with but in any sort of practical matter you would be the weakest link and first eliminated which is probably why you can devote so much of your time to being an asshole every single day. No one in the real world is trying to contact you for any reason because they, like most people here, realize you're completely inconsequential in every way."

OY FC whats this thing of posting psychobabbles
and deleting them 5 min later?:mad:

'being so dumb that the simplest concepts are incomprehensible mysteries YET
still believe that 'if i dont understand it doesnt make sense'.
this makes no sense-you cant tell if you are both and
not both or botho_O

FC hate to the one to inform but
your 'ethical' and 'racism' classes
failed among the entire readership:straightface:

:eek:WTF! FC, you are sending out signals? like this:

9678693c40b242c735cfae039875650f.jpg

I’m just thinking I can’t wait to leave my house. I’m surrounded by mean people who wouldn’t give a hungry man a sandwich 🥪 Fact. I’ve had proof. Hearing comments they’ve made about homeless people. They live in and for their (in their poverty minds) mini mansions and check their pension index daily 🤒 My Jewish neighbour I’ll miss, she’s different. I’m going to live amongst REAL people.

And I’ll tell you something else. I had a beachhut 🛖 near my place, the bloke 2 doors down had wooden sides erected on his hut, I asked him why?? He said homeless people were sleeping in front of the hut. I nearly fell over. Imagine being so desperate for shelter you are sleeping on a beach. I would have happily given the keys to mine. I can’t be around such people.

😶
it appears that a certain 'devotee' of robert anton wilson was 'less than truthful' when he said
he had notifications off🤞
🤥

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom