Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Oh the irony. You spend most of your time on here siding with, promoting, and encouraging a snide little bully and you are sick of 'constant harassment'? Is an excess of Ouzo addling what's left of your brain cells or something because your complaint is priceless.

Oh look who crawled out from underneath his rock. :lbf:

You sound like you're in dire need of a holiday, too. Oh wait.

No of course not. A search for LH or Light Housework under your name reads differently to your claim.
It's endless mentioning of my name.
Screenshot_20210616-093704_Firefox.jpg

Oh look who crawled out from underneath his rock. :lbf:

You sound like you're in dire need of a holiday, too. Oh wait.

You never have crawled out from underneath your rock, have you? That's your problem. You are too much of a fey little coward to do the dirty work yourself so you hide behind @rifke's petticoats, egging her on and then dodging behind her when the shit starts flying.

You never have crawled out from underneath your rock, have you? That's your problem. You are too much of a fey little coward to do the dirty work yourself so you hide behind @rifke's petticoats, egging her on and then dodging behind her when the shit starts flying.

Please point me to where I have been egging rifke on. I used to be quite fond of Light Housework before she dragged me into this, started making false accusations.

Last edited:
Oh dear, I see your basic reading comprehension is suffering as well. Must be the heat.

I don't know what you are trying to achieve here but if it’s to show just how horrible I have been to LH you’re wasting your time because I haven’t. Why don’t you direct your anger at someone who actually has been horrible to her, like your pal Verso. You angry little man.

I don't know what you are trying to achieve here but if it’s to show just how horrible I have been to LH you’re wasting your time because I haven’t. Why don’t you direct your anger at someone who actually has been horrible to her, like your pal Verso. You angry little man.

Don't deflect, fey-boy. You are too cowardly to do the dirty work yourself, that's why you suck up to @rifke.
And 'angry little man'? Really? Because all your chakras are so obviously balanced and in alignment aren't they? :ROFLMAO:

My manic friend, Shamu (Ken Kong Johnston) Frankenstein, who is on the phone with me, has a strong sense of foreboding, about 'Juneteenth' (June 19th, 2021). He wonders if any of you feel the same way. He's going to go out and connect with nature now, but he'll check in when he gets back.

Don't deflect, fey-boy. You are too cowardly to do the dirty work yourself, that's why you suck up to @rifke.
And 'angry little man'? Really? Because all your chakras are so obviously balanced and in alignment aren't they? :ROFLMAO:

Fascinating analysis. Really. Not as good as the user name mutilations or the penis size insults, but definitely up there among your best work.

Oh yes, my posts in which I addressed you directly, recommending yoga to you, complimenting you on your nude paintings, asking you to make me a painting... all terrible crimes. All harassment.
You flatter rifke as she puts me down, and this is how you defend me when she wishes my abusers had buried me alive. A big f***ing downvote. Gee that was brave of you. Yes, I do think you are rifke.

My manic friend, Shamu (Ken Kong Johnston) Frankenstein, who is on the phone with me, has a strong sense of foreboding, about 'Juneteenth' (June 19th, 2021). He wonders if any of you feel the same way. He's going to go out and connect with nature now, but he'll check in when he gets back.
He's going to create an account here, later, he said. He's truly manic.

You flatter rifke as she puts me down, and this is how you defend me when she wishes my abusers had buried me alive. A big f***ing downvote. Gee that was brave of you. Yes, I do think you are rifke.

So I'm getting shit now for being the only one reacting (negatively) to rifke's post wishing you'd been buried alive, whereas the people who didn't bother, who are talking shit about your art and telling you you have little to live for are the good ones.

Gotcha.

So I'm getting shit now for being the only one reacting (negatively) to rifke's post wishing you'd been buried alive, whereas the people who didn't bother, who are talking shit about your art and telling you you have little to live for are the good ones.

Gotcha.
No one has been so passionate in putting me down as rifke, and you worship her feces.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom