Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

where is @bun bun ? EddY wanted bun bun to see this picture of him so that bun bun knows that when EddY goes to stay with him and bjorn for his "artist in residency program" (EddY doesnt actually know what that means but hes gathered that it's something people who talk out of their ass say when they want to sound important), that he knows how to have a good time and wont be a wet blanket.

Sorry, I must have missed this. You look handsome, EddY! :hearteyes:

Surely you mean people who talk out of their poetic ass?

I didn’t listen to whatever that is, but I’m sure it’s a cry for help.
no, it's EddY givin' you what-for

Poor Dum Dum, I think the PrEP must be going to your head. You and rifke tried for the longest time to leverage the mean things I’d said to LH (which I never denied) to cop the moral high ground and perform outrage over what a terrible person I am. Meanwhile, rifke pathologically follows LH into every thread to tell her how bad her art is, call her a nobody, make fun of her for being raped and you gleefully offer a thumbs up from the sidelines (a space you’re used to occupying, no doubt).

That would be the hypocrisy we’re speaking of. :thumb:

How desperate, even for you.

Since we're on the subject of you being a terrible person: it must feel good to have contributed to running Morrissey's Princess off the forum. For the crime of not ganging up with you lot on rifke.

And. oh, your anti-gay comments don't really help to improve your image either. I'm not on PrEP, so no, it's not going to my head. But of course you cry when someone calls you a jew... talk about being a hypocrite.

How desperate, even for you.

Since we're on the subject of you being a terrible person: it must feel good to have contributed to running Morrissey's Princess off the forum. For the crime of not ganging up with you lot on rifke.

And. oh, your anti-gay comments don't really help to improve your image either. I'm not on PrEP, so no, it's not going to my head. But of course you cry when someone calls you a jew... talk about being a hypocrite.
Yawn, diversion diversion diversion. I think I engaged with “Morrissey’s Princess” maybe once. Unlike you and rifke, I’m not really interested in chatting with children on the internet. If anyone “ran her off” it was rifke herself.

EddY says "thanks, buddy!" and that he'll be damned if he ever refers to an ass as poetic

Björn would like me to tell EddY that he has now finished War and Peace. He would like you to read that Kazantzakis book ASAP and tell him about it.

Björn would like me to tell EddY that he has now finished War and Peace. He would like you to read that Kazantzakis book ASAP and tell him about it.
:paranoid: EddY says to tell Bjorn that he'll get right on it as soon as he's finished with his mad magazine he's been working on and also that Bjorn makes EddY want to be a better man

I just got off the phone with my mental health worker, and she said rifke probably doesn't feel worthy of positive energy from others, and so generates negative energy, which she is addicted to.

maybe ill buy this, it's cheap enough. am i going to have to buy a bunch of add ons to go with it though, is the question. i havent the slightest clue how to work one of these. oh this is all so stressful. i wish someone knew.

Yawn, diversion diversion diversion. I think I engaged with “Morrissey’s Princess” maybe once. Unlike you and rifke, I’m not really interested in chatting with children on the internet. If anyone “ran her off” it was rifke herself.
#DumDum is like those old ladies that read the Daily Mail for the outrage rush.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom