Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

posting this again because i dont want the kindly anon to miss it because of your guys inane babble

i've taken sleeping pills so apologies for rambling, grammar etc

so sum it up.. this is more for... elderly luddites taking pics of their travels to battery life is short. the sensor is tiny, so image quality is shite [lacks colour, sharpness...amongst other things]; the flash on this particular 1 makes it worse..you honestly get better quality on a mobile phone.. software has been discontinued for this model.

-what experience [if any] do you have with a camera?
-what about sd n sdhc cards?
...speaking of sd, are you wanting to record & upload to laptop/phone via bluetooth or wifi, or via sd cards? [if sd cards, do you have a reader on yer laptop..? if not, you can purchase cheaply]

-are you a quick learner?
-whats yer budget?
-oh, you wanted this for YT videos, yeah..?
-does the camera have to be from bestbuy..?
-where are you based, am assuming canada from the url..?

check these out [much better specs, esp for video recording] n lemme know yer thoughts:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/produc...ital-camera-with-case-black-open-box/10750672
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/produc...16mp-60x-optical-zoom-digital-camera/13392547

-there's others, but i need to know yer budget, obvs.
how is the canon camera you posted different than the one i posted? i mean, im not stuck on the one i posted, im happy to have someone steer me in a better direction, i just really dont know. so the ones you posted are not for elderly luddites? because i can NOT be using a camera for elderly luddites! (god, can you imagine?! i would be soooo uncool!)

i dont have much experience with a camera other than taking pictures of Eddo and uploading them here! i have NO idea what an sd or sdhc card is and the fact of not knowing stress me out no end! can you tell me what they are? i also dont know what bluetooth is! i was hoping i would just be able to upload to youtube the way i can through my phone? (can you do that with a wifi enabled digital camera?)

i am in canada and the camera does NOT have to be from best buy (although it would help because if there's something wrong id rather return it to the store, because if i have to return it through the mail i probably just wouldnt bother). well, considering that i want some sort of camera ill pay whatever it ends up costing, but id prefer to stick to under $500 if that's possible.

would it be better just to get a webcam (as bun bun has suggested)? i kind of like the idea of having a camera and being able to go out and take pictures with it, though. are webcams cheaper and is the picture clear enough? do you know of any phone with a good camera i could get for $500 or less? also, would it be best to wait until around december for the sales?

both of the cameras you posted look good, but then, i dont know anything much about them!

thanks for the help, i appreciate it!!

Today I ran some errands and did some work around the house to make up for a completely wasted Sunday, as I was brutally hungover from my birthday party the night before. I bought my tickets to Europe for the residency program in March, just a one-way ticket as I’ll probably drift around a bit afterwards. Tomorrow I’m DJing a good friend’s birthday, which should be fun.

I'm late to feed the cats. Have fun.
Many years ago, there was this beautiful and talkative orange Maine Coon that would appear at my bedroom window and ask to come in. It happened so regularly that I started keeping canned food in the cupboard to feed her. Sometimes she’d spend the night, but I always assumed she was pulling the same scam with every house on the block. I was sad to say goodbye when I left that particular apartment. Later on, I’d drive back through the neighborhood every now and then to see if she would appear but she never did.

:lbf:

bring up the fake imaginary 'residencies' and BOOM
suddenly there is a new fake one in 'march'. :lbf:
the fake SUMMER residency is now an imaginary made up march one
then afterwards 'drifting with dudes':)
fredo and FC must be packing their invisible bags :hammer:

bring up the fake imaginary 'residencies' and BOOM
suddenly there is a new fake one in 'march'. :lbf:
the fake SUMMER residency is now an imaginary made up march one
then afterwards 'drifting with dudes':)
fredo and FC must be packing their invisible bags :hammer:
Yes. We all going on a road trip ,
Wanna hitch a ride Cro...
Would love to have you on board 🚗

classic troll moment:):

'O FOOOK THATS RIGHT THE RESIDENCIES I MADE UP
I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THEM! THEY WERE SUPPOSED
TO BE LAST SUMMER!
instead i made up the story of going up to polar bear country:(
what a 🦴head move😳
i know! ill make up a postponement! they ran out of 😷 in finland😑
hopefully one of the 'boyz'-FC,Fredo-will remind me come march😐

:hammer:

what i dont understand @Verso is what your explanation is for the nasty things you said to light housework. i could tell you my explanation for the things i say to light housework, if their utterances can be so construed as needing justification. my explanation is that ive known her for a while and found her to have qualities that i dont like or respect, outside of her mental status, and that she talks a lot of shit, and gives off hints in everything she says of being a wildy unsavoury person. as i always say, mentally ill people can still be assholes. whether im right or wrong in that is beside the point. that im willing to defend or explain myself is the point.

and you? how do you explain your being a complete dick to light housework? youve got to have some idea of why you said those things, especially seeing as now youve apparently done a complete 180?

WHY DID YOU SAY THOSE THINGS TO LIGHT HOUSEWORK, VERSO?? the people want to know.

I'm excited about how cold it's going to be in Finland, my wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting to go in March but I'll be there for a few months and it'll be nice to see the seasons start to change. Living in LA pretty much robs you of that. Besides, taking cold walks at night in an unfamiliar city has always been an inspiring ritual for me and I'm sure it'll play into the work I'm being paid to create and present.

I'm excited about how cold it's going to be in Finland, my wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting to go in March but I'll be there for a few months and it'll be nice to see the seasons start to change. Living in LA pretty much robs you of that. Besides, taking cold walks at night in an unfamiliar city has always been an inspiring ritual for me and I'm sure it'll play into the work I'm being paid to create and present.
why did you say those nasty things to light housework?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom