Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I KNOW, RIGHT?!
It's just a terrible shame that April and I split the cost of those double face-value tickets. Oh so many favors were called in on that. Like, we had our Nextel push-to-talk direct with Tony-Vis (what we call Him) and he gave us this sweet deal on tix through his very own tout site. Has anyone else got this hookup through his site called stubhub?!

And that self-absorbed humor is atrocious! If only comedians would stop telling stories about themselves and go back to the way things used to be... like telling stories about themselves.

Oh, also, whatever I am thinking about at this very moment is probably self-absorbed. Like my very own selfish shopping list for self, I mean super, absorbent paper towels

You are a barrier hoarder. At least you take pretty pictures to share with us all instead of standing there like a zombie devouring Morrissey's soul every f***ing gig and never giving anyone else a chance. Yeah, I'm butthurt that I can never get to the front. And you know what I'm talking about, there's a clique and Kristeen uses it.

Last edited:
They're going to band the Umass falcon chicks tomorrow at 1:30 is anyone's following them. :sweet: Might be a tad more exciting to watch then them sleeping.

http://library.umass.edu/falcons

This is my first post on here in 4 years, Jaysus! Came on looking to get rid of my account, when I found out I couldn't, thought "f*** it, I'll post" :rolleyes:

It's good to be back on this marvellous thread! :D

This is my first post on here in 4 years, Jaysus! Came on looking to get rid of my account, when I found out I couldn't, thought "f*** it, I'll post" :rolleyes:

It's good to be back on this marvellous thread! :D

You are to remain here forever...even in death! :D

----------------

Mark Bridger, another Ian Brady wanting the media to come back to you every 5 years and ask you the same damn question. Attention seeking parasite!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want that guy's job. :love: How amazing would that be. Can you imagine? "Oh, here's little elephant, here's your blankie. Let's go to sleep now, ninight."

945282_522838137764389_1051331636_n.jpg

I'd never seen this before, it's perfect.

Two days without any sleep...I feel fantastic(sarcasm)....I have a headache...I think I`m going to have a diet coke

Yay insomnia!(sarcasm again)

I'd never seen this before, it's perfect.

Watching this after a very difficult day/week/month/semester have made me feel so much better. And he's speaking Portuguese! I cried. Thank you for sharing.

Watching this after a very difficult day/week/month/semester have made me feel so much better. And he's speaking Portuguese! I cried. Thank you for sharing.

Awww, my pleasure. I find this stuff and throw it out there and sometimes it sticks. Do you speak Portuguese? Was the translation pretty accurate?

7885_504744976246540_757543561_n.jpg

Poor Barney was just camped out next to the door anxiously just in case Sir Lady Drips-a-lot manages to get passed the locked security gate, two deadbolt locked doors and a locked slider to pay him a visit. Being a dog on a bitch-in-heat's hot trail can be rough.

Following is the "dat feels" meme Morrissey would post to Barney...that David Icke would get all excited about because it's lizards. :D

dat-feeling_o_402193.jpg

Okay Im drunk going to bed night losers.

Last edited:
Some of these take a second to figure out. The non-posed ones are the best, imo.

these_photos_are_not_what_you_think_3009325554.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom