Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

hE3DFE5CB

This may be my bathroom soon. :straightface: (Not gonna lie it would be sooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!:D)

I'm selling my house and ( absurdly enough) I'm sick of having potential buyers loitering around the premises. I feel like putting the hose on them or telling them the house is haunted ...

It's like being starving and going to a restaurant and ordering a baked potato but being in a hurry, then the waiter delivers the potato with BACON ALL OVER IT and since you're in a hurry all you can do it pick the bacon off and eat the potato tainted.

/endrant

My cell phone took a dump. Wish me luck at the Ettiene T store. :D (I hate those places, they're like commission beasts.)

Okay I'm going now. I'm so good at putting off the uncomfortable things I need to do. :o Oh hey!!!

I bought an iPhone 5s today. Sorta LOVING the camera, my GOD what a difference!

Mi familia (with childs still):

14359919651_035afa1f99_z.jpg

You wouldn't believe how much noise this liddle guy can make.

14176762437_734cf57380_z.jpg

I probably would've cleaned the poop off his stick and tidied my room if I knew I was embarking on show and tell.

Last edited:
The first picture I took with my 5s was of my 4. It looked this way after the Sports Arena concert and STILL WORKED, took pictures and everything until this morning. THen when I took it the phone store he got it to work AGAIN, this phone is literally Lazarus. I'm totally going to frame it, it's been so good to me. :D The other side is even worse cracked, you can see exposed circuit boards and everything, and never dropped a call since the show. Only the thing that makes it vibrate when you put the ringer on mute didn't work so well, but it still tried!

14361745632_4619f62279_z.jpg

Don't be jelly my phone has a slo mo setting as I pan my desk all sexy like.

Last edited by a moderator:
View from my brother's hotel if you guys wanna go say hi to him. :D

10252071_770651199631825_593317634896888851_n.jpg

Thinking - why did I ride my bike 92 miles today and put sunscreen everywhere BUT my legs. This may sting tomorrow.

image.jpg

Tonight I've decided to reassess the direction my life is going and to redirect all my energies into become a Shuffleboard Champion because it is the most amazing game of all time.

10426710_10203520394358112_2918281096854946243_n.jpg

If you have any questions about symbolism or The Language of the Birds or extensive metaphorical studies, I'll be at Miss Holly's Drinkers Hall of Fame in Monrovia. Good bye.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom