Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

She has no legs and secretes a slime that she glides on through rhythmic contraction of her body.
ket is funny, you're not. shut up.

I don't feel like working now. Maybe in the morning. I'm sulking I guess. Or brooding. Or shocked.

The concierge where I live, he works his body to the bone for us tenants. I made the big version of Chocolate Lab for him (he has a Chocolate Lab, who is proving to be more dog than he knew he was getting into), drew his portrait in colored pencil, gave them both to him, but they won't save him from the impossible COVID-19 regulations that dictate sanitation protocol that is tedious beyond belief. Also he's looking at possibly losing his job for refusing to be vaccinated.

He smokes and eats meat. That can't help, but what can I do, paint some more? He likes Morrissey's facial expressions in paintings I've done.

He likes at least 3 of my paintings of Morrissey. I don't remember showing him them all. I've texted some to him. But so what? I've shown him this site, but he's not particularly interested in it. I don't know if he likes any music.

I had $16 I could use in my prepaid credit card, and $7 in coins. It took the cashier about 5 minutes to count them. She didn't give me any grief over it, even in the germaphobic context. I got 5 pounds of carrots and 6 pounds of apples. I'm all set.

Just have to get around to cleaning my boogeyman fingernails and teeth. Don't want to be caught dead with dirty teeth.

I don’t know the name but that’s big country yes. If so they were good and missed

looks like the iced earth guitarist is gonna be the first to turn against the path keepers

Is Metallica good to strip to?
I never did dance nude to it that I recall. I know I used to work out to Ozzie Osborne and Iron Maiden. Maybe I forget, and did dance to Metallica's song I remember I always liked, about being awake but paralyzed.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom