Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I’ll have to check that out today. When I saw the Monday’s a bit back the sound was very good but he didn’t budge or move at all on stage

🙁
huge globe sized shiny bald head, the lights bouncing off his dome is blindingdoh:
someone took a sharpie and made a mustache on the huge balloon:blushing:
wears pajamas when singing those suco songs:hammer:

I’ll have to check that out today. When I saw the Monday’s a bit back the sound was very good but he didn’t budge or move at all on stage
When I saw them in 2018, they’re was barely any singing either as there was so much bickering going on, on stage.

Fyi @cala he also used to teach Ecstatic Dance at Yoga Desa in Topanga Canyon

Hey @Surface you should sign up for one of his ecstatic dance classes and go ask him for his autograph

then you could come back here and report how ecstatic you feel after that

Got to meet a guitarist I admire today at a kids birthday party. Twas a pleasant day all around

Cool! didn’t know Marr did kids birthday parties! guess times are tough all around.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom