Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I was walking home in Toronto ages ago, with my bag of junk food, and I saw a skeletal whippet. Her knee bones were exposed. White and glossy. No skin, on all four elbows. I lured her home by feeding her bits of my ice cream sandwich. Once I got her home, I fed her cat food and my vitamins. After a couple of weeks her fur was grown over her elbows and her muscles grew normal. I taught her to stay on the sidewalk during our walks. Nobody had taught her this!!

But then, a woman came around asking if I'd seen the dog. I lied. As I turned around to head back inside, I saw the dog had been watching. It's incredible the woman hadn't seen her behind the screen door. But the woman put up flyers saying the dog needed medication, and I fell for it. I took the dog to the SPCA, expecting them to withhold the dog from the woman, but they just handed her straight over. I talked to the guy in charge of the place, some fat guy behind a big desk, and he just twiddled his thumbs, in essence. I'd named her Cindy.
thats why you didnt deserve it, naming it a stupid name like that

this marni print is the stuff of dreams!!! perfectly suited to an eccentric young heiress like myself!!! (minus the heiress part :( also factor in the fact that yellow and pink look atrocious on me :()

1631421417900.png

I don't know what this means but I had this weird experience. I was upstairs at my friend's store and I was really tired. I sat on this couch and went to sleep for a few minutes but it was just like drifting in and out of sleep. So I "dreamed" that there was a bat flying around and then I woke up and I saw a small bat fly past about 15 feet away but it flew out of view behind some boxes and then I didn't see it again.
We do have bats here and there is an opening around the air conditioner so a bat could easily get in but I also wonder if I dreamed it. I've had sleep paralysis in the past where you're "dreaming" but it's like you're awake. You know where you are and it's like you can see the room around you but things can happen that aren't real.
So I don't know if it was real or not.
:confused:

you have bats there in the ghetto? do they carry knives?:rolleyes:
what kind of a store has 'holes' 'around' the AC?:eek:
they have holes around the wall ac, but they sue peeps in ghetto court????;)
all these bats, crack heads. meth heads, bone heads, tweakers, all being
confronted by FC. yet nobody shoots FC or pulls a knife on him. this seems
to be the only ghetto where the drug riff raff seems to be gentle and disarmed.?
FC i continue to detect deceptive practices inside your posts.:hammer:

you got a job interview in the morning or somethin', mr.dave?!
I really wanted to say "Dave" in pretty jammin but that would have furthered suspicions that you and me are one and the same, and I like to stay me

I’m thinking 🤔 how incredible some humans are. I’m watching 9/11 on National Geographic. People risking their lives, running BACK into the Towers to help others. I have to admit, no way would I. I would run for my life, to the nearest shop or restaurant to take cover. If someone I loved was in the building I’d run straight back in, but sorry, not for a stranger, who might be a Biden/Boris/Starmer voter🗳 😑. Maybe, in the extreme heat of the moment I would help. I’ve no idea.

I’m thinking 🤔 how incredible some humans are. I’m watching 9/11 on National Geographic. People risking their lives, running BACK into the Towers to help others. I have to admit, no way would I. I would run for my life, to the nearest shop or restaurant to take cover. If someone I loved was in the building I’d run straight back in, but sorry, not for a stranger, who might be a Biden/Boris/Starmer voter🗳 😑. Maybe, in the extreme heat of the moment I would help. I’ve no idea.
And then there’s Vegan Mongrel.

I would probably end up standing around being absolutely clueless

:confused:

you have bats there in the ghetto? do they carry knives?:rolleyes:
what kind of a store has 'holes' 'around' the AC?:eek:
they have holes around the wall ac, but they sue peeps in ghetto court????;)
all these bats, crack heads. meth heads, bone heads, tweakers, all being
confronted by FC. yet nobody shoots FC or pulls a knife on him. this seems
to be the only ghetto where the drug riff raff seems to be gentle and disarmed.?
FC i continue to detect deceptive practices inside your posts.:hammer:
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: What's this? A slam to confirm your words?

:rolleyes:

nearest Maccies for some McMuffins and M&M ice cream cups:mad:
while the "Taliban" blows stuff up:censored:
something very very similar happened during HMV day(n)

:hammer:

none of us knows how we would act in that situation, is the thing. ive always remembered what some inmate of a concentration camp said: whenever he sees a nice person on the street he wonders to himself "how would he be in sobibor?". because nobody knows how they will react in extreme situations. however, i think this whole pandemic we've been facing and the mandates that come with it have given us some clue about how people would act in more extreme situations, and how there are definitely two different kinds of people in this world, as illustrated by viktor frankl when he said: man is that being who invented the gas chambers of auschwitz, however, he is also that being who entered those gas chambers upright, with the lord's prayer or the shema yisreal on his breath.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom