Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

#FauxOutrage is one of your favorite hobbies. Not sure if you're intentionally lying thought or if it's just that you're immune to self awareness.
why are you such a complete failure in life and bun bun is a winner if you're the one who has got it #allworkedout, eh?

How do I edit? Do I do that on the computer or on my phone? Is there a function on youtube to edit videos? Can I upload directly from my phone or do I need a USB cord or some such? And if I upload the videos to my youtube will they initially be private or will they be immediately available to the public?
I live in 2008 but Youtube uploading is pretty simple. I use Windows Movie Maker to cut and edit videos which is discontinued but you can find it bootlegged if you search for it even cursorily; otherwise I can email you an .exe file DUMMY

I live in 2008 but Youtube uploading is pretty simple. I use Windows Movie Maker to cut and edit videos which is discontinued but you can find it bootlegged if you search for it even cursorily; otherwise I can email you an .exe file DUMMY

thank you dear skylarker, but i have no idea what half of that means! you see i am an absolute beginnger here!

okay, so if windows movie maker is discontinued, surely there is another movie making program that i could get, no? but before that there's the question of how to even get the video onto my computer from the camera. i've been looking at some cameras that have wifi but they have to be compatible with your computer i guess, and what if it isnt compatible with my computer and i only find that out after i buy it?! oh and then theres the confusion over memory cards and shit like that. oh it's all so confusing and stressful!

thank you dear skylarker, but i have no idea what half of that means! you see i am an absolute beginnger here!

okay, so if windows movie maker is discontinued, surely there is another movie making program that i could get, no? but before that there's the question of how to even get the video onto my computer from the camera. i've been looking at some cameras that have wifi but they have to be compatible with your computer i guess, and what if it isnt compatible with my computer and i only find that out after i buy it?! oh and then theres the confusion over memory cards and shit like that. oh it's all so confusing and stressful!
Just plug your phone into you computer via USB and drag the file over. Honestly there's probably an easier way but I'm not 12 and I don't know who Post Malone is.

Just plug your phone into you computer via USB and drag the file over. Honestly there's probably an easier way but I'm not 12 and I don't know who Post Malone is.
who's post malone?

i dont have a phone! that's the issue! i mean, i do, but i found out that the videos taken on it when uploaded to youtube are blurry! and that aint no good!!

gimme your phone, skylarker. you want to support the arts dont you?

who's post malone?

i dont have a phone! that's the issue! i mean, i do, but i found out that the videos taken on it when uploaded to youtube are blurry! and that aint no good!!

gimme your phone, skylarker. you want to support the arts dont you?
No. The "arts" are cancer. When you said camera I assumed phone. But your camera should have a USB port too. Surely you are not THAT much of a Luddite.

No. The "arts" are cancer. When you said camera I assumed phone. But your camera should have a USB port too. Surely you are not THAT much of a Luddite.
i AM that much of a luddite!! dont you make snarky comments at me, you drunkard!!

do you think this camera would be alright?
(maybe you should give me your assessment when you're sober)
what do i do if it's not compatible with my computer? can i put it onto my phone and from there put it onto my computer? since the camera has wifi can i upload it directly to youtube?

i AM that much of a luddite!! dont you make snarky comments at me, you drunkard!!

do you think this camera would be alright?
(maybe you should give me your assessment when you're sober)
what do i do if it's not compatible with my computer? can i put it onto my phone and from there put it onto my computer? since the camera has wifi can i upload it directly to youtube?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom