Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

im also listenin to the cure! soon to watch triggernometry. i wanted to finish my book "illness as metaphor and AIDS and its metaphors" by susan sontag but my eyes hurt too much so i did f*** all. lots of good info in that book on tuberculosis and how it's the artists disease, which is helpful for my novel based on neil codling and his illness.

Adele's new song "Easy On Me" sounds like "Faithfully" by Journey at the start. I worked in this place where that song played every day at the same time so it made me think about that.

Yesterday I was at the hardware store and "Back Street's back alright" or whatever it's called came on and I was surprised. The hardware store crew seem like the kind of guys that would listen to mainstream country music so I don't know how their radio got tuned to a station that would play that stuff.

I'm sitting here despondent over the plight of the modern American black person. Sorry; I mean Black person.

I hope things turn around for Them soon. It's bound to happen!

I only hear the sound of the traffic outside, and the purring of the fridge. Maybe I'll listen to some Moz later and paint Fawn.

I've been listening down the list of albums from Morrissey Central, when painting, cooking, etc. Viva Hate is up next, when I feel like painting.

it'll ONLY happen when EVERYONE takes a knee and admits their part as evil oppressors!!
My fear...the dread that keeps me up at night...is that this will NEVER happen. I feel like no amount of self-flagellation can rid us of the sin of whiteness.

**bites knuckles**

**passes out**

My fear...the dread that keeps me up at night...is that this will NEVER happen. I feel like no amount of self-flagellation can rid us of the sin of whiteness.

**bites knuckles**

**passes out**
it WILL never happen. it is TOO DEEPLY ingrained. not to mention that white people are CONGENITAL racists. but that doesnt mean we cant all busy ourselves with self flagellation anyway, as a symbolic gesture of solidarity. get flagellating, boy!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom