Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i just bought these books too!

in case anyone was wondering, this is where i buy most of my books except for those that are special order. you can get lots of hard to find ones for cheap (although the shipping to canada is expensive, oftentimes more than the book itself and they dont combine shipping)

the whole idea of buying all of these books at once is that once ive read them all im never going to read another book again, except to reread these ones.

First of all if you want to be a youtube personality you have to have something to say and/or some charisma plus youtube is over and everyone uses tiktok and Instagram anyway because youtube has changed the algorithms and the payment per view is so low, and the views so hard to get, that it's just not happening.
Again, something to say and some (lots) of charisma might make a difference but no one wants to watch some #CantaloupeScanner try to act cute and fail in such a sad way.
She might wind up here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepIntoYouTube/

First of all if you want to be a youtube personality you have to have something to say and/or some charisma plus youtube is over and everyone uses tiktok and Instagram anyway because youtube has changed the algorithms and the payment per view is so low, and the views so hard to get, that it's just not happening.
Again, something to say and some (lots) of charisma might make a difference but no one wants to watch some #CantaloupeScanner try to act cute and fail in such a sad way.
She might wind up here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepIntoYouTube/
i really just want to get it to fix a few people

I was watching "El Cartel" my favorite new telenovela and this man was being sarcastic. The English subtitle said "The chubby man is acting cute."

I stopped uploading to YouTube because the music I started listening to got the videos blocked. I don't want to replace the sound with musaque.

listen to this quote from this book

‘Our only real pleasure is to squander our resources to no purpose, just as if a wound were bleeding away inside us; we always want to be sure of the uselessness or the ruinousness of our extravagance. We want to feel as remote from the world as we can. As remote as we can: that is hardly strong enough; we want a world turned upside down and inside out. The truth of eroticism is treason.’

Two hours at the pumpkin patch and wow was that boring. My son goes off with a white shirt and comes back with a half brown half white shirt smeared with whatever the green stuff was that was also smeared across his face. Gonna see the new home film today with an old friend. Should be fun at least

i AM that much of a luddite!! dont you make snarky comments at me, you drunkard!!

do you think this camera would be alright?
(maybe you should give me your assessment when you're sober)
what do i do if it's not compatible with my computer? can i put it onto my phone and from there put it onto my computer? since the camera has wifi can i upload it directly to youtube?
that cameras crap but im fussy with cameras.. and yes, most cameras have sd cards, wifi, etc, so media is easily transferable & uploaded

Two hours at the pumpkin patch and wow was that boring. My son goes off with a white shirt and comes back with a half brown half white shirt smeared with whatever the green stuff was that was also smeared across his face. Gonna see the new home film today with an old friend. Should be fun at least
go join a moms & tots forum please

Got my hardback copy of girl twenty the other day which felt good. Kingsley is harder to find in hardback

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom