Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

catswiththeirtonguesout_256923926_632591494759408_8271449705023930864_n.jpg

satanic-goat-head-on-pentagram-600w-1031662327.jpg

What I see when I look at that cat.
that looks like one of your gross cats

I like those spiders that don't build webs but just jump on things. I can't think of what they're called right now. They have a sort of tarantula look but they are small. I looked it up and it's a wolf spider. I let one live behind a painting. When I would turn the light on he would run behind it.
I had a black widow that lived under the bathroom sink for months, too. I know they can bite you but it was always in the same place so I wasn't worried about it.
Daddy Longlegs are really common here and I don't bother them too much except I sweep down their webs every month or so. I think that's doing them aa favor though because the webs must collect dust and be less sticky over time.
:)

FC dangerous poisonous insects are to your poor squalid housing
what empty beer cans are to Fredo the robocops:straightface:

:hammer:

Can't believe that wasn't staged.
I mean, it's a television show with everyone there aware that they're being recorded. Gordon Ramsay is known for trashing the food. They seem to choose restaurants that are trying to be something they can't achieve.
I really don't know what you mean by "staged," because no one is trying to pretend anything different.
I've worked in restaurants and it is more likely than not that if the owner is the chef he has conned himself into believing he's serving great food when it's just pretentious slop like that onion soup. Many of the people that eat there won't know any better if the owner is lucky. They probably think those raw lamb chops in sugar sauce are haute cuisine.

I mean, it's a television show with everyone there aware that they're being recorded. Gordon Ramsay is known for trashing the food. They seem to choose restaurants that are trying to be something they can't achieve.
I really don't know what you mean by "staged," because no one is trying to pretend anything different.
I've worked in restaurants and it is more likely than not that if the owner is the chef he has conned himself into believing he's serving great food when it's just pretentious slop like that onion soup. Many of the people that eat there won't know any better if the owner is lucky. They probably think those raw lamb chops in sugar sauce are haute cuisine.
haute cuisine, lol. it's so sad that the internet is the only place youll ever have to use those fancy terms, dave. :(

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom