Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I don't know if I'll get up the courage to bathe him in my tub. We'll see, if I do it for a Christmas present to myself. And to Archie, and his owner, and everyone who pets him.

I can't see it happening, with Archie. It's a big job, even with my dog who I had since he was 5 weeks old.

Well you have brightened up a rather dull night shift 😂
she's being serious, baz. she really thinks she's a babe. and all you could do is laugh (like the rest of us). some friend you are.

@Born to Harangue i would like you to stop rating my posts with frowns because it gives me the impression you disapprove of me, and i know that could never be, now could it, honey bunny?!?! now, ive been posting lots of things that i think are deserving of hearts (see the above three posts!!), and so maybe if you had balanced the frowns out with hearts that would have been okay, but the novelty of the frowns and the absolute dearth of hearts has left me feeling a little insecure. im still deserving of hearts, aint i, honey bunny?!?!??!

I was going to write a poem but I can't think of a rhyme for biscuit and changing it so the rhyme is with "home" is cheating.
brisket,part of a coo.
i ate a bicuit whilst cooking my brisket.hee hee.

Yes, frisk it, but you're going to have to really shoehorn that one in. Brisket, okay, but it's almost too easy. Fix it and mix it don't rhyme with biscuit unless there is some Canadian pronunciation I don't know.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom